You said!

Tyler pulled out the driveway and pulled off in te direction of the airport.

"So I'm guessing she didn't take it well?"

"She fainted." I mumbled.

"She WHAT?" Tyler raised his voice.

"I told her. She fell to the floor. I draged her to her bed. Left a note. Got my stuff. Then left." I said.

"Brooke."

"What TYLER? What do you want me to DO? Are you going to take me to the airport? Or do you want me to get a taxi so you can see is Molly okay?" I explained.

"I'll take you to the airport but you aren't goning like it there." Silence filled the car I gazed out the window as Tyler drove. What did he mean not like it?

**

Within 1 hour we where at the airport waiting for 'Zoe'. I walked up to the gate and gazed at the doors. I missed Joe so much I just wanted to hug him. To feel his lips on mine. His musles around my tiny waist. His green eyes shining. I just missed him. As I day dreamed I didn't realised that Joe had came walking out the doors. I snaped out of my day dream and joe looked up. I ran across the room Joe dropped his bag. I jumped into his arms. I felt his musles wrap around my tiny body. I didn't want him to let go. "I'm sor-" He started befor he could finish I grabed his neck and smashed my lips against his. I started kissing him passionately his toung gaining entry and mine too. After he pulled away. "Your forgiven." I wispered and I hugged him again. Joe placed me on the ground again. He looked down at my tummy rubbing it.

"How did you know?"

"You can find amazing things in a hotel barthroom." He smiled.

"So your not leaving me." A tear rolled down my cheak.

"I promised that I wasn't going anywhere a long time ago. I'm not breaking that promise again."

"I love you." I kissed him again.

"I love you too." I let go of Joe and look to see Jemma walking behind him. I ran up to her.

"I'm sorry." We said at the same time.

"It's okay."

"Forgiven." We ran to each other crying and hugging each other tight.

"Jemma."

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"I'm pregnate." She looked at me her tears started to fall down quicker."Oh Jem." I hugged her again as my tears started up again. After crying for about 20 minutes we walked to Starbucks in the airport.

"Jem I know we are all forgiven and stuff but do u mind me asking why did you kiss Joe?"

"Oh well turns out Molly was there and gave me a red drink with white dust in it. I had a headace. So she gave me it to help me. She was literly on her way out she said she got a 6 hour flight or something. Anyway turns out that it was vodka. So I went to Zoe and she said how was your kiss with Ashton. I told her we'd broken up. Where not together. She felt sorry for me. I offred to get your phone. All that was going though my head was kiss him so yeah." Jemma explained.

"So Molly druged you?"

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Tyler!" I shouted and both boys Joe and Tyler walked over. "Tell him Jem." Jamma repeated her story by the end of it Tylers face was bright read with anger. He told us to get in the car and that we where going ro Mollys. Tyler pulled up in frount of Molly falt and Tyler swung rhe door open.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN!"

****

Cliff hanger ohhhhh. Its really bad I'm trying to edit my chapters better anyway hope your liking it anyways see u guys next time xx Love yous xx

Georgie xx