42 extra chapter

Camila gets off the plane into the cold Canada air and heads to customs then to get her bag her phone was blowing up with text from shawn but she ignore them. She gets an uber and then tells him shawn's address and on the ride she decided to check her messages

Muffin😍❤- where u heading mila?

Muffin😍❤- mila??

Muffin😍❤- milaaaaaa

Muffin😍❤- babyyyyyy

Muffin😍❤- princess

Muffin😍❤- Camz?

Muffin😍❤- Camila please respond I'm worried.

Camila felt bad not answering but he would find out soon. The uber pulled up outside shawn's apartment and Camila thank the drive and payed him and then got her suit case and walked towards his apartment.

~Goes over to shawn's pov~
Shawn just finished with tour and he went back to Canada to spend time with his family before heading to Miami to spend time with his girlfriend who he missed more than anything. He was at his apartment he just got back last night and wanted to just spend a day at his house before going over to his parents he was chilling on the couch worrying about his girlfriend who said she was on a plane... but he didn't know where she was going and she wasnt responding to his text which made him worried more.
He was lost in his thoughts that he almost didn't hear someone knocking on his door he wasn't expecting anyone he gets up and goes over to the door and opens it to he a Cuban girl standing there... his Cuban girl "surprise" she says with a smile he smiled and she jumps into his arms and they stay like that for a few minutes "what are u doing here" he said "I came to surprise you" Camila said shawn gently put Camila down then they let go of the hug and shawn pulled Camila closer and kissed her lips softly, after breaking the kiss for air they walked into shawn's apartment and for the rest of the day they cuddle on the couch watching cheese romance Movies and old Disney movies.