47 Extra

- 3 days later -

Shawn and Camila wake up early.. to early if you ask shawn there flight for Miami leaves at 7:30 but Camila wanted to leave around 6 that way they could eat before leaving. They had a nice 4 days in Canada they mainly hung out with Shawn's family which now love Camila and now they are heading to Miami for 2 weeks before shawn has to go back to work. Which sucked but they didn't want to think about that, shawn who was still in bed "Shawnnnnn come on" Camila said for the 4th time "I wanna sleep" he said turning to face the Cuban who was standing on the side of the bed he reaches his arm up pulling her down on top of him "shawn!" She yelled he just laughed, "Can't we just stay and cuddle?" He said Camila rolled her eyes "as much as I want to no if you want to eat before we leave u need to get your lazy ass up and let me go!!" Camila said shawn laughed "kiss me first and I'll will" he said smriking Camila playfully rolled her eyes and leaned down and kissed shawn but breaking it shortly after just to tease him. He signed but got up and brushed he teeth and got dress didn't do anything to his hair because it "was too early" after leaving the bathroom he walked out to his small kitchen seeing Camila getting a water from the fridge he seeks up behind her and wraps his arms around her "your a tease Cabello" he said kissing her cheek Camila laughed. "Am not I kissed you didn't I?" Camila said back shawn laughed "our uber is here so time to go shawnie" Camila said shawn got there bags and they left his apartment to head to the airport. "Camz I need coffee" shawn said walking towards there gate, luckily it was so early that really no one was there which was nice only a couple people came up to shawn for pictures, "ok baby let's get food and coffee then go to our gate" Camila said they walked holding hands over to a coffe place and got coffee and bagels then went to the gate, they wait for 10 minutes then got on the plane to Miami.

~later~

They finally landed In Miami and they get there bags and head to Camila apartment on the way there Camila mom called

Sinu- Mila! Hey baby

Camila- hi mama!

Sinu- what are u up too?

Camila- driving home from the airport

Sinu- airport? Why were u at the airport?

Camila- mama remember I told u I went to Canada to see shawn we just got back like 15 minutes ago now were heading to my apartment

Sinu- oh right, mi hija we still haven't met shawn

Camila- u will soon mama promesa, he's in town for 2 weeks so it will be in the next 2 weeks

(Promesa means promise mi hija means my daughter)

Sinuhe- ok, mi hija does he make you happy?

Camila- yes very much

Sinu- ok that's all my now mi hija hablar pronto

Camila- hablar pronto te amo mamá

Sinu- te amo mila

( mi hija hablar pronto means my daughter speaks soon and hablar pronto te amo mamá means talk soon i love you mom and  te amo means love you sorry if any of that is wrong)

Camila hangs up the phone with her mom, looks over and she shawn staring at her "what" she said smiling "I did think I could be more in love with you until I heard you speak spainsh" shawn said Camila blushed and hid her face in her hands "don't hid you blush" Shawn said Camila looked up at him and smiled the kissed his cheek. They arrive at Camila's apartment and put there bags away. Camila didnt fill like cooking anything so she ordered them postmates, they cuddled on the couch until it got there after eating there as a knock at the door Camila and shawn looked at each other they weren't expecting anyone, Camila gets up and goes over to the door to answer and see non other than dinah standing they "hey bitch" dinah said camila laughed "hey dinah" Camila said she opened the door for her and dinah walked in seeing shawn on the couch "oh hey shawn didnt know you where in town" dinah said giving him a hug "yeah me and Camila just got here like 3 hours ago" he said, "oh well I just came to check on my baby camz but I see she us busy so ill be on my way" Dinah said smriking at Camila "Dinah Jane!!!" Camila said blushing shawn just laughed, "bye camz bye shawn" dinah said heading towards the door then leaving. The couple just laughed and stared at each then went back to the couch.