83 Extra chapter

Shawn pov

I just got done with my show in LA as much as I love performing I hated this show. It felt wrong to be here when I should be at home with Camila she's 8 months pregnant and I came to perform when I need to be home with her I mean sure Ari is watching her while I'm not there but what if something's happens when I'm gone?!?! After walking off stage I get back to my dressing room and see my phone I pick it up to check it and see that Ari is calling me I start to panic

S- Ari!?!? Is everything ok??

A- umm not really.

S- Ari please tell me what's wrong!?!?!

A- umm Camila's water broke I'm driving her to the hospital now meet us there I have the hospital bag

S- ok hold on what!! Damn I knew I shouldn't have done this show I knew it!!!

A- shawn calm down everything is going to be ok. Besides ur on speaker so Camila can hear u

S- Mila baby I'll meet u there I love u ok. Everything is going to be fine I'm so sorry I wasn't home. I'll be there

C- it's ok baby I love u too I'm just scared

S- don't be I'm going to hang up know so I can meet you there ok. I love you just breathe

C- ok I love u too see u soon

S- see u soon drive safe Ari

A- will do bye see u at the hospital

S- see u there.

Ends call

Damn I knew I shouldn't have done this show!!! I'm horrible I should have been home with Camila!!!! Why wasn't I home with her!?!?! I change my clothes quickly and then grab my bag and sprit out of my dressing room and Andrew spots me "shawn there are fans out front i want you to go meet " Andrew says "I can't right now Andrew" I say walking towards the back door where my car is while Andrew is on my heel "why shawn they want to see you" he said "BECAUSE ANDREW MY GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOR OK!?!? I SHOULD BE WITH HER RIGHT NOW BUT NO INSTEAD IM HERE AT THE STUPID VENUE SO IM LEAVEING" I said loudly i see Andrew just look at me frustrated and walk away I get to the back door and get into my car and leave. I arrived at the hospital and see Ariana "Ari!! Where is camila" I said. " they just wheeled her into a room I'm not allowed in though" she said. I turned to the receptionist " hi I'm looking for my girlfriend Camila Cabello" I said she looks up "room 307" She said I turned to ariana "Thank you for everything you've done go home and get rest I'll call you later and update you" i said Ariana shook her head "keep me updated" she said she gives me a quick hug and then leaves and I head to room 307. Once I get there I opened the door to see Camila crying and shaking I run over to her "baby I'm so sorry I wasn't there I'm so sorry" I said I held her hand and kissed the top of her head. She still was crying and shaking a little bit "Its going ok Mila everything is going to be ok" I said she calmed down a bit "Thank you for being here" she said quietly "wouldn't miss it for the world Mila I'm sorry that I wasn't home when it happened I should have been there I shouldn'thave done the concert tonight I'm so sorry" I said "shawn it's ok ur here now that's all that matters" Camila said we held hands for awhile and it was silent. I looked over and Camila fell asleep I took a picture to post, I text Ariana and told her that everything is good and the doctors said we have a little bit to go until baby lemon is born, So now we wait.... See you soon Baby lemon.