Chapter Two

Today is a day of anxiety and courage. A day that holds a surprise. There has been a couple Hogwarts reunions in last 20 years but this one is going to be special.
Guests are arriving, some anxiously wait, watching the door. It seems like everyone who is coming has shown up. Professor Mcgonagall spots Draco Malfoy in the crowd with five children, she finds it odd that it doesnt seem like he with any woman. Where's the Mrs?
Twenty minutes into the party the Great Hall doors dramatically swing open. A petite woman with curly honey brown hair walks in wearing a red dress with gold accents.
Several gasps erupt around the room.
"Wow, long time no see! It feels like it was just yesterday that Harry defeated Voldemort." The woman says smirking a familiar smirk.
"Hermione?" Harry Potter asks.
"Bonjour. Yes Harry it is me." The woman replies.
"Where have you been the last 20 years?" Harry asks Hermione.
"I traveled for 2 years then settled down in Paris." Hermione replies.
"You saw her last month Potter, funny that shes got to put on house colors to get your attention." Draco Malfoy says walking up to the group.
"What? Malfoy, this does not concern you." Harry replies to the blonde.
"Potter, what concerns my wife concerns me." Draco replies rapping his arms around his wife's waist.
"Get away from her you son of a bitch!" A red haired man yells at Draco.
"Excuse me Sir, You will not speak to my mother that way!" Scorpius Malfoy yells stepping in front of his parents.
"What?!?" The red head exclaim his face now as red as his hair.
"Yes Ronald, I married Draco Malfoy and we have five kids," Hermione says then motions for her other children to come over,"children please come introduce yourselves."
The five kids stand in a line, oldest to youngest.
"Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, 18"
"Alya Elara Malfoy, 16"
"Twin of Alya, Lyra Ariel Malfoy"
"Jericho Atlas Malfoy, 13"
"Eros Ares Malfoy, 11"
"Now if you dont mind I have people to say hello to." Hermione says, then her and Draco walk away.
The reunion resumes and Hermione is warmly welcomed by many.

♡*A/N sorry short chapter the next one will be longer*♡