introduction (NEED JUDGES)

HELLO AND WELCOME TO INFINITY AWARDS!

HELLO AND WELCOME
TO INFINITY AWARDS!

We've been waiting for you all summer and we're so glad your finally here...

NO BUT SERIOUSLY,
These awards have been in the works for a while, and I'm so excited that I can unveil them!

So I must admit, I'm not a superhero (shocker), and I need help with judging. The entry form will come out in September, but for the month of August I'm trying to get judges. If you're not interested in judging just put this book in your library and I will update it come time for the entry forms to come out.

Below are the answers to the questions I presume you will ask.

FOR INQUIRING JUDGES NOT PARTICIPANTS

1. Format of the competition?

- This 'competition' is a short competition, as I want to just test out how I was to run these awards. Judges will judge a few books from their given category, and off of the judging form I give them, will score the book. Whoever has the highest score will win.

2. Credibility

- It's wattpad, so I'm not looking for amazing authors. You must have at least one published story, the amount of reads doesn't matter, but I will look through the story to see how your writing stands. This doesn't mean you will be rejected, I just want to get a feel of you before I send you off. If you feel you have better work unpublished, you can show me that as well.

3. Compensation

- I'm not here for followers and I'd hope you aren't either. I'm not going to require them to follow me and it is not going to be a rule that they must. Though I will appreciate your work and will follow you myself, as well as trying to give you benefits for being a part of this, it will not be necessary for the participants to follow you (unless of course they want to).

4. Judge and participant?

- I don't want to take away your chance of winning if you are a good writer, so u will be allowed to enter one book in whatever category you choose. **if it is the category you are judging, you will not be judging your own book. This is a point based system, and you will not know your own score until results come out. Tampering with scores will mean you will be fired from that position, and it's also just kind of stupid so don't do it.

5. How much work?

- You will be reading 5+ Chapters of each book (minimal of five), and you will read 5-10 books. If you feel it is to much I will gladly listen to concerns and assist when needed. I do need your fully cooperation and loyalty however, as I won't be able to do this without your help. You will have a two months to complete this, I'm not sure of the date as it depends on how many entries I get. It will be two full months.

6. Joining the team

- Everything is still in the works of course, but while you are judging you are apart of the nifts team. And if you choose to stay and help with future awards and special projects, that's great. I wants to make this a family where people who love to write and read, can come and have their own little community on wattpad.

So, wanna join?

(JUDGES MAY BE ASKED TO HELP SPREAD WORD ABOUT THE AWARDS, CONTACT AUTHORS AND LEAVE MESSAGES ON BOOKS. ALL OF THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED, QUESTIONS CAN BE MESSAGED TO ME PRIVATELY! YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ON THIS ACCOUNT OR AT ELKWrites.

 ALL OF THIS WILL BE DISCUSSED, QUESTIONS CAN BE MESSAGED TO ME PRIVATELY!  YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ON THIS ACCOUNT OR AT ELKWrites

USERNAME

YEARS ON WATTPAD

ACTIVE?

TIMEZONE

WILLING TO USE DISCORD?

PLANNING TO ENTER AWARDS?

[put it here]

Don't forget I need to see some type of writing from you! If you haven't published anything, message me privately (or I'll message you!)

NOTE

If you can't answer any of these questions, or feel uncomfortable answering any of them, contact me privately. If you are unsure about them comment your question. Just because you may have an answer you think isn't very good, doesn't mean you won't be accepted. I'm not looking to exclude people, I just want a basis on what I'm working with. If you have a specific piece of writing you want me to read, message me privately.

That's it. I'll be recruiting judges through the whole of August, so if your interest feel free to apply. You will be notified soon after if you have been chosen. Judges will be distributed after the book groups have been chosen. Further questions can be asked and answered after being accepted.

* It may take a few hours for me to see your post, especially from the 4th-8th, as I am camping and have limited access to wifi. Also, if you are in a different time zone and I am asleep, I will get back to you when I wake up and see it.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE, LETS DO THIS THING!

(Ps - want your friend to join? send them over and convinced them to apply!)

INFINITY IS RUN BY ELKWrites