1. Introducing me .

Chronicle - A factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence.

Record (a related serious of events) in a factual and detailed way.

-

Author disclaimer - All photos , song lyrics , quotes and etc etc are giving their rightful credit to its original owner. I do not claim anything that isn't mines. Also this story is fictional but some parts I have experienced in my time of living . Thanks in advance for your support - Marquita .

-

July 4th , 2019 . The time was 10:30 am. Nasir Mykel Louis sat on the porch of his house that was located in the city of New Orleans. He was from the Calliope Projects but after hurricane Katrina hit he moved at a young age with his mother and older sister Tyesha , on the West Bank . A thick Cigar that was filled with Purple Kush Cannabis , was placed in his mouth secured by his lips .

His friends that he referred to as his "bruddas" surrounded him , this was his day ones . They've been rockin' since elementary days , none of them never switched up, so far ..

"Man it's hot as fuck out here ." Cam exclaimed, he was the closet one to Nasir. He trusted him with his life no doubt , and Cam has given him every reason to . They've did plenty of things amongst each other. They've went on licks , had shoot outs , flipped females and bushed niggas with each other since canal days where they use to be posted up onna block after school.

"Real talk , I'm finna call my la' sweetie to come drop me off at the river walk . I need go cop some 1's" Smoke said , he was kind of older, but never lost that "little boy mentality"

"Oh yeah ? , well tell shawty drop me off uptown . Ya' heard me." cam said

"Fasho."

Nasir passed the gar to Smoke as his IPhone XR began to ring in his pants pocket , he took his phone out and answered it without looking at the caller ID which made him groan when he heard the voice of his baby mother ,

"Nas , I needa borrow like 40 dollars real quick." Heaven said , Nas eyebrows furrowed "For who ?" He voiced with aggression "If it ain't for my la' girl , don't come asking me for nun Heaven real talk . You got that shit bad."

"You be quick to give them little ass girls money but when I say I need something it's a problem ? You sumn else dawg." Heaven yelled

"You call me every other day for money , I got love for you girl but say you laid up with a whole nigga and think I'm finna be popping you off ? Outcho body . You call for weed , pills alllat when it's not my problem to supply you for free . Stop calling if it ain't involving my la girl son ." Nas shout

"Whatever , you coming get her later on ?" Heaven sighs

"Yeah I be up that way ina min" and with that Nasir hangs up , their relationship wasn't always this bad , but it was very toxic . Heaven had a few bad relationships before Nasir , which made her very insecure and distant, it didn't really show in the beginning of their relationship but once she got pregnant with , Rose , their 2 year old daughter. It showed.

Nasir has Schizophrenia , a disorder that affects a person ability to think , feel, and behave clearly. That played apart in his relationship because sometimes he didn't show the right emotions or didn't feel a certain way about a problem and it seems as if he doesn't care , not a lot of people like to deal with that. Especially now a days.

"There she go right there, c'mon Cam." Smoke says as he gets up , he brushed the back of his pants off from the residue that was on the steps of Nasir's porch . He dapped Nasir off "iight , brudda . Fuck with me later goon" he says