~.•chapter one•.~

Y/n POV
The names Y/n.....you might not know me but I was there when googles beat rider then got chased around cause he lost the next match. Rider actually begged me to be on his team I said no. I was also there when agent 3 saved inkopolis. I was there for everything I was friends with all the s ranked players and googles team. Unfortunately everyone left inkolpolis and went to the square I stayed a little bit this is where my story starts.......

"You ready to go Y/n?" Asked army "yeah...." hold up ok your probably wondering where I'm going well I live in inkolpolis plaza but since everyone moved to the square I decided to move as well now back to now "you know for being as awesome as you your always sad" he said with a hint of worry in his voice "heh wouldn't aloha get mad at you if you were talking to me " I said " nonsense he loves you your like family to him as long as you don't flirt with me without his permission " we laughed.

(Time skip)
"All aborded to inkopolis square" "ready?" "As ready as I'll ever be" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice. I enter the train "so are you ready to finally get splatted in inkopolis square" I laughed at his joke " me get splatted never I said smirking cockaliy. He chuckled "well there are some new teams that are harder then us " I chuckled "like who? I'm pretty sure they won't be that hard considering I bet your team without my charger " I smirked Army just looked the other way and crossed his arms in defeat I laughed at this "ok ok fine your team did good even tho you lost" I said putting a hand on his shoulder trying to comforting him "thanks " he said

                (Time skip to the square)
"ARMY!!!" Said a very loud aloha re ran up to army but before he hugged him he said "Y/N YOUR HERE!!!" And hugged me instead I hugged him back and looked at army and stuck out my tounge like a kid (btw your 20) he scuffed. "Y/n!" Goggles ran up to me and hugged me "hey goggles" I said "y/n you should go change so inkling don't get scared " ah right thanks for reminding me specs " with that I went to the bathroom and got my zekko hoodie on with the hat to hid my long octoling hair I put a mask on so you can't see my mole then put makeup so I look like a squid.

       "Ok I'm done" "fiiiiinallly" said a muffled mask "yeah yeah" I said pursuing him off "oh y/n you missed a lot while you weren't here" said skul "hmmm? Like what ?" I asked "well there is now an X rank for starters and a new ranked mode called claim blitz" said specs "and there are more s teams so your. It stuck with blue team" said aloha "HEY!" Said goggles we laughed.

       "So y/n are you gunna be in the Tournament?" Asked forge "huh? There are tournaments now?" I asked "yup but there are tones of teams participating and they are pretty good" said snorkel " hmmm when is it?" I asked "it in 2 days " said straw I closed my eyes and smirked Sheldon should have my charger ready by then....where do I sign up?" I said

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
581 words no counting these sorry this story is short I wanted it to be a cliffhanger kinda but um if your wondering I didn't forget about riders team they don't come till later so just letting you know thanks for ready stay fresh!