~.•chapter 8•.~

As I finished my story they were in disbelief..."w-w-wait r-rider? I heard he was cold but really?!" Screamed a very angers but empathetic prince " y

I'm so sorry..."Said emperor "I smiled lightly a dust of teal on my face. "Thanks guys..." I said "yeah no problem when we battle them we won't be nice......."said emperor beating his palm with his fist. I stoped him from doing this motion and simply said "thank you but I think I can handle this myself....and take care of someone else...."I said smirking "so what are you going to do? I still want to get at him. Also did you ever tell goggles?" Asked army. I sighed "no....but....my plan is to play this..."I pulled out a record from the pocket of my jean shorts. "What's that?" Asked prince "hehe this my friend is memories....."

(Riders pov)
Few hours before

As I went to look at who we were playing the name seemed really familiar their team name was N/tn(nickname as team name) I just shrugged it off tho and went to go relax for a little since my team and I just got finished training. When I got home I went upstairs to my room and was greeted by old pictures and notes from all the same person.....y/n.....I still regret what I did to her but never had to courage to say sorry or anything! I was mad at myself but it didn't matter even if I wanted to say sorry I didn't know where she was so there was no point......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ok sorry it was so short and late but I could t update it cause I'm camping and I was way to busy this week but hopefully this will be ok till Sunday where hopefully I can write more I was just really tired also I might to another drawing of one of the charactes like maybe one of your splatoon oc with emperor but I don't know comment if you want me to do it and I will say what to do in the next chapter if I do do it but anyways that's it for now also thank you for 100 reads it means a lot to me anyways staaaay fresh!!