2

Taehyung's P.O.V

I ran around the house while screaming.

What the hell??!!

Okay so do you guys remember what happened last night?

If yes then please listen and if not fuck you

I did my homeworks before sleeping and I forgot that Grandma was still outside------AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And.thats.not.the.worst.part

I woke up with a letter that is placed on my lamp.

Taehyung-ah, I'm sorry for leaving you well I'm actually not sorry because this is for you too, I want you to stand up for yourself and live your own life without any supervisions me and Twirl will visit you in the future I won't tell you where I am,it's not for a kiddie like you to know.

-shen

HUWAAAAAAAAA

T_T

I'm taking it back....M STILL A KID!

Author's P.O.V

Taehyung didn't went to his school for a week,teachers were furious and worried, and even his 'friends' got concerned.

He sure knows that he will get flooded with projects when he came back but that's not the problem here.

Everything was so sudden, yes he was planning to live on his own and shit but he didn't know this would happen.

"What am i gonna do now....?"

He asked himself.

Wait, grandma said I should live on my own...right? So does that mean I can still live here and continue my life here?

He gasped and jumped around like a kid carelessly.

He could stay there and be happy,live his own life and stuff but...I guess things are going against him.

*Ding*dong*

He stopped.

"What??wait ...why would someone come here in the middle of the night??"

He furrowed his brows and frowned, he was right tho, his Grandma never had any friends that visits their house, just a few neighbors that are now lost in their own world.

He carefully walked and tiptoed his way to the light switch and turned the lights on and then he went to the kitchen to grab a pan, he continued to tip toe until he reached the door.

Okay tae calm down, you got this, monsters are not real, no ghosts, definitely no ghosts in the middle of the night...haha.

He bit his lip nervously while beads of sweat rolled down to his neck.

Should I open it?
What if it's a ghost tho?
Noooo what if it's a ghost that has multiple horns and three heads with two huge tails and very very long nails and dark red eyes that wi-------------

"Anybody in there? In a count of three, we'll kick this door down"

He stopped when he heard a strict and deep voice.

Bitch, I think I'm right,it is a monster.

Calm down

Shoosh

Inhale

Exhale

"1"

"2"