4

Ignore mistakes for now

I hope u guys enjoy, and feel free to ask if you're confused and bla bla.

___________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Okaaaa...y,

Bisshes, I get it now.

I'm in Busan, which explains why everything is so uniquely beautiful.

I'm currently standing in front of a huge ass gate, debating whether to go in and go for it or just back out and live in the streets while singing on my knees for a penny.

(Just imagine it being taller and bigger as in super tall)

-_-

Maybe this is the place..?
But why does it have to have so many freakin guards that are so reinforced?

I frowned while looking at the four guards outside. They are wearing some weird glasses and a mask so I don't really know if they sensed that some god is in front of them.

I dropped my luggages purposely so that they'll notice that I'm here...bitch is this how you treat a pretty girl like me?

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

After dropping the bags, Tae once again glanced at the four guards oblivious to the fact that the guards knew that someone will come because of the ear piece.

Taehyung looked at them hesitatingly and unsurely.

One guard suddenly called another guard from the other side and sang

HeLou FrOm d AdEr SaYd~~~

And the author was being a bitch again with her bad humor so lets
continue aGaiN.

As mentioned, the guard called another guard( I am going to be mentioning the word 'guard' for 8382828 times in here lol) and told him to contact the landlords.

After the convo with the so called landlords, a guard came to taehyung,

"Oh, uhm, hi......." He said.

Maybe J should really just sleep on the streets.......

"Are you a new member?"

"Huh------"

"Everyone that gets to live in this village has to me a member."

I am going to stay and live in here for a while so I will be a part of your ridiculously secured village so I am a member

Taehyung refrained himself from snapping just because of one main reason.

He wants peace, and peace is found in a comfy polygon called bed.