3

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Taehyung watched wide eyed as the giant bulldozer truck, destroyed their house.

He still can't believe that his Grandma agreed to this.

Before he got dramatic and crazy, he wiped his tears off with his sleeves and grabbed his luggages and bags and walked off to the nearest bus station while holding the paper that the man gave him

He glanced one last time at the area and saw that the man yesterday waving and mouthing 'goodluck' which gave taehyung the chills for some reason.

It was still dark and chilly outside.

He waved at them too and smiled before finally leaving their village.

On his way to the bus station taehyung can't stop thinking about something

I'm sure af I felt that there was someone there tho....

I'm not going crazy aren't I?

He shaked the thought off and continued walking.

SOMEONE'S P.O.V

Oh well that was tiring,species like me gets tired too.

Weird right?

When I was normal I thought things like this doesn't exist and here I am being one of them.

Tsk.

I can grab things and consume them but whenever I grab objects, people are able to see it, but when I consume them inside my body everything is invisible.

Imagine me grabbing a water bottle and then humans will see how the water travelled to my stomach.......that doesn't sound right to me.

When the elevator opened I decided to float instead of walking cause I'm tired af.

I didn't bother to get my keys and just passed through the door.

I took a bath and dressed my self comfortably with a simple white shirt and black sweatpants.

Don't get it wrong, Ghosts doesn't need to take a bath or look good, but because I'm the JJK I have to look good anywhere and everywhere and in any situation I'm put into.

Even other ghosts falls inlove with me.

I jumped to my bed and putted both my arms in the back of my head, I closed my eyes and relaxed.

Wanna know something?

I own this place---i mean this whole village and 5% of people only knows that.

The landlords of this place are my friends or maybe their friends, we don't charge much when people rent one of the rooms, but if you'll ask me, it'll cause them their lives too just get their dirty shoes in this building.

This building was built by my father's mother,her mother's mother, her mother's mother and so on.

In short lady Jeon's built this place and we Jeon's are known for being such a model to everyone, basically every Jeon's were good......except for one Jeon as you see....*rolls eyes*

I dress casually and not whatever they call their style is, I'm very arrogant and greedy, selfish and lazy, disrespectful and foolish which is why I'm living as a 'Ghost' right now.

I still have 10 months.......

I still have a lot of time right?

Motherfucking hell....10 months is too short, and I don't really think that I will find the cure to my punishment,I've been suffering from this curse long enough.