08

It has been two months since Lia worked as Yeji's Secretary and babysitter. She often go to her parents house and visit them. She sometimes bring her little sister Ryujin to Yeji's house since Yeji allowed her. Lia would always go out with her friends especially that they live next door now since Yeji bought them a house which is near.

Yeji would be more cheerful each day and would be more clingy to Lia. Yeji didn't confessed to Lia yet but she's planning soon to tell her. Yeji doesn't want to take it fast, she would like to wait for Lia to accept her.

Today, Lia is coming back from her parents house. She entered the door and was greeted with a loud squeal.

"Unnie!" Yuna said as she jumped to Lia's arm followed by Sakura's sister Nako. Lia caught Yuna.

Ryujin then shyly went out from Lia's back.

"Ryujin!" Nako shouted and gave the other girl a hug. Yuna went down from Lia and led the other little girls to her room.

Suddenly Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong appeared.

"Hi unnie"

"Hi Chaeryeong"

"So how's your parents?" Chaeyeon asked

"They're fine"

"Glad to hear that unnie" Chaeryeong said

The girls went to the living room and watched some tv shows. They heard some footsteps going down from the stairs. They turned their heads around and saw Yeji.

"Hi girls!" Yeji greeted the girls

"Hi unnie!" Chaeryeong greeted cheerfully

"Unnie, me and Sakuchan will go somewhere today" Chaeyeon barged in

"Where are you guys going?" Yeji asked

"We're going to Han river today, just gonna take pictures there" Chaeyeon answered

"Oh okay how about you Chaeryeong?" Yeji asked looking at Chaeryeong who has a confused look in her face

"I thought we're going to amstay at the swimming pool unnie" Chaeryeong whined

Yuna and the other girls heard it and went to Yeji.

"Eomma, you promised that will stay at the swimming pool here inside the house"
Yuna told her mom with a pout

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, sorry Yuna"
Yeji said to Yuna

Yuna and Nako smiled from the action.

"Want to join us Lia unnie?" Chaeryeong asked

"Oh umm..."

"Don't worry about Ryujin's swimsuit, Yuna has spare ones that can fit Ryujin." Yeji said as if she read Lia's mind

Yuna looked at Lia with puppy eyes.

"Please unnie, I want to play with Nako and Ryujin today"

"Okay, we'll join you guys" Lia said as she can't resist Yuna and her sister's actions.

Sakura went to the girls.

"I'll leave Nako with you guys first today, I'll just get her things from my parents house with Chaeyeon after going to Han river"

"Oh okay, don't worry about us" Yeji answered

"Bye guys, Nako, don't get in trouble okay?" Sakura told Nako

"Nae" Nako answered politely

Chaeyeon and Sakura went out of the house and bid the girls goodbye. Now the rest of the girls went to their rooms to change their clothes. Chaeryeong finished right away.