37

Yeji and Lia arrived at the house, Lia was greeted by some familiar faces.

"Oh, hi Lia, how's school?" Seulgi who walked passed by asked her. She also gave her a hug

"It was good unnie, I was able to finish my finals" Lia said as she showed her a smile and put down her bag. She hugged back Seulgi

"That's good to hear, we're going to watch a movie later as a celebration" Irene said who came out of nowhere. Also going to Lia to give her a hug.

"Hey enough with the talking, Lia needs to change" Yeji said with a serious tone.

The two elders just chuckled from how Yeji told them to stop. Lia just went to her room to change. After changing, Lia then went downstairs, she was looking around since it seems like no one was there. Suddenly, small voices called her.

"Lia unnie!" A little girl shouted and ran up to her. Lia turned around and was so happy to see her little sister.

"Ryujin!" Lia said and opened up her arms to give Ryujin a big hug. She then carried Ryujin and spun her around. She hasn't seen her sister for quite a long time now.

"I missed you Lia unnie" Ryujin said still being carried.

"Really? Then I miss you too Ryujin" Lia said and kissed her little sister at the cheek. Then three other persons came walking in. Lia put Ryujin down.

"So you're ready now?" Yeji asked as another little girl came running towards Lia.

"Unnie!" Yuna shouted and ran up to her.
Lia hugged the little gurl and greeted her.

"So we can go now?" Seulgi asked

"Sure unnie" Yeji smiled as she held Lia's hand.

"We'll go to the car now. Come on Ryujin and Yuna" Seulgi said as she led the two girls going outside the house and going to the car.

"Hey Yeji" Lia called out

"Yes?" Yeji said still holding Lia's hand and smiling at her.

"My parents want to invite you for dinner tomorrow" Lia said

"Sure, I'm free tomorrow evening anyways, what time?" Yeji asked

"Its up to you Yeji" Lia said and just smiled. The two then went out and went inside the van. The kids were at the very back while Seulgi was driving and Irene was at the passenger's seat.  Behind them was Lia and Yeji seated together.

"Sorry but Yeri's bestfriend came with us today" Irene announced

"Is it okay with you Lia?" Seulgi asked

"Its fine unnie" Lia said

"Her name is Joy by the way, she is staying with is till next month since her parents are on a trip. She isn't allowed to go with them" Seulgi said

"So you're taking of her?" Yeji asked

"Of course! She's our responsibility for the meantime and Yeri seems to like Joy being around" Seulgi said and chuckled.

They arrived at the mall and went to the cinema area. They bought popcorn and some drinks as they watched. After an hour the movie was done and they just walked around the mall for some things.

As they were going home Seulgi asked if it was okay to let the kids stay with them so that Yeji and Lia would have some alone time. Ryujin was okay with it but Seulgi still needs to ask Lia.

"Is it okay Lia?" Seulgi asked

"Of course unnie, just watch over her" Lia said and smiled

"Of course I will" Seulgi said and bid goodbye.

"We'll just drop them off here tomorrow morning" Seulgi shouted as she drove going to their house.

The two went inside and change into their clothes. They went to Yeji's bedroom and cuddled while they watched a movie again.

"So how's work?" Lia asked Yeji

"It was fine love" Yeji said and kissed Lia's forehead.

"How about you? Anything interesting happened today?" Yeji asked

"Well, Hyunjin and Chaeryeong went on a date, that's interesting" Lia said and chuckled

"Do I need to wear something fancy or bring aomething for your parents?" Yeji asked

"Nothing Yeji, you don't have to be that formal, they just want to know about you more since you've been my boss and now my girlfriend" Lia said as she snuggled closer to Yeji.

"Okay then, I'll just wear something simple" Yeji said and kissed Lia's forehead again.

Yeji then used her phone for a while, she posted something on her instagram.

———————

Hwang.Yeji
2 mins ago

Liked by lee_chaeryeong and 317 othersHwang

Hwang.Yeji: Had fun with @choijisu 💖

———————

Yeji then heard Lia yawn and she just giggled.

"You're sleepy now huh?" Yeji asked and Lia only nodded cutely. (of course she's that cute she's just 19 here and Yeji is 21)

"Goodnight love" Yeji said and kissed Lia's forehead for another time before drifting off to sleep.