Confessing!

Bryan's POV~

I came into the park again and it was dead quiet. I looked around so none of them tried to come up behind me. But not like I can feel anything, but I wasn't about to drop the act just yet. I looked around until I came to the tent. I looked in and still... Nothing. I walked a little further in, "3....2....1....NOW", I suddenly felt someone pin both of my arms behind my back and was holding me still, I started to struggle, "Matey! Hold still!!", I recognise that voice... FOXY?! I sigh, "FOXY!! LET ME GO!!!", I suddenly saw Baby, Bellora, F. Chica and Lefty started to come out of the shadows, "Bryan... We just wanna talk...", Baby was the first to explain, "Yesterday I saw you. In the bathroom and you looked like you lost your spark... Bryan... Is there something you're not telling us?", Bellora sighs, "What's wrong Bryan... Please...", I sigh, "I knew it... I knew it would only be a matter of time before you all found out...", Lefty look at me with fear, "Found out... What?", I decided to drop the act... Foxy let me go and I finallyet it out, "I'm not the happy guy that you all think I am...", Chica snarled, "What do you mean?!", my happy voice started to break into a monotone, "Because... I.... Am.....",  they all watch as I blink away the faked emotions....

"Emotionless."

B

aby's POV~

I stare at Bryan. His happy smile was nowhere to be seen anymore. All that was left was an a stranger. Bellora and Chica just didn't want to believe it, Foxy was frozen solid, Lefty was crying and I.... I just didn't want to believe it, "Wait... How long have you been emotionless...?", he looked at Lefty, "I've been like this since... Since the day I was born.", I was in shock! Lefty went out of the tent and did the one thing that came to his head...

"ROCKSTAR FREDDY, WE HAVE A SITUATION THAT REQUIRES YOU SO YOU BETTER GET OVER HERE OR SO HELP ME!!!!!"

Freddy came in with a look, "What happened?!", it took a while to explain the situation and with enough proof of Bryan's past tests, he was emotionaless... We sat him down and asked a few questions... One of them was who knew about his condition... He sighed and explained that Jon knew as well as his parents... Someone else also knew but he didn't want to say his name. Lefty looked a bit annoyed, "Why didn't he say so?!??", Bryan looked at him, "Because... I told him to not tell anyone about my condition unless it was important.", Lefty looked seriously mad, he picked up a bottle and threw it across the tent!

Freddy's POV~

After an hour, we all started to talk... Lefty asked my if he could go see Jon, I said yes. And he ran to the exit like there was no tomorrow!

**Lefty's mad guys... The end is near... **