I

10 years Later!

It's been 10 years since I had the twins and me and Ming couldn't be any happier but...

Teenagers!!

Minji is 15 years old and she is going through things...a lot of things...

She has a boyfriend his name is Fen , Junhui's son but Minghao is a little skeptical of them being together since he doesn't want them to make a mistake like we did when we were you get even though Minji wasn't a mistake .

Today she has Fen over and Jun also came to hang out with Ming. Fen is 16 a year older than Minji since Jun found out that he was going to have a baby when a year before I found out I was too. Jun only told Ming about him having a son. I found out when I reunited with Jun and Ming again.

Ming and Jun were hanging out in the living room so I decided to go upstairs in my daughters room to give her and Fen some snacks. When I got closer I heard slight moaning so I gasped and knocked onto the door.

Me:Xu Minji? Please open the door!

I heard movement and she opened the door. I saw a hickey on her neck and I gasped. I went inside the room and placed the snacks onto the desk.

Me:Minji ,Fen sit down please we need to talk.

They sat down and Minji has her head down feeling guilty.

Me:I know you both are dating but I think you guys need to take things really slow because you both are really young. I don't want you both making a mistake.

I didn't realize that Jun and Minghao were listening on the other side Of The Door

Me:Fen...I think you should maybe not stay in a room with her alone..

Minji: WHAT?! Mom!!

Me:wait here me out...

Minji: NO WHY CANT WE HAVE PRIVACY?!!

Me:Minji...I don't want to raise my voice at you please calm down ...

Minji:NO!!

Me:that's enough!!!

Me:MINJI! DONT EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME EVER AGAIN! NOW LISTEN TO ME IM TRYING TO GET YOU BOTH OUT OF A SITUATION THAT YOU BOTH WILL REGRET!

I calmed down for a minute then started to talk.

Me: Fen what will happen if you and Minji took things way too far and she would end up getting pregnant?

Fen:I-I dont know...

Me:exactly...you guys need to slow down please at least wait until you both are finished with school and if you both can't wait then USE A CONDOM PLEASE

Fen:I understand Mrs.Xu ...

Me: I know you do But your father if he finds out that you got a girl pregnant at your age he would definitely not agree with this. He knows that you 2 love each other so much but you guys can't just go around having sex whenever you want .
W-what happens if you both forget to use protection?
Everything will fall apart because Minji you can't go to school pregnant. Minji you need to listen to me and I know your mad about the privacy but I just don't want you both to do something you'll regret. Fen understands so you should too.

Minji nodded and came to me.

Minji: I-I'm sorry mom *crying*

Me:it's alright honey I just want you both to be careful. And Fen...

Fen:Yes Mrs.Xu?

Me:please take care of her...please you treat her way better than all of the other boys she dated and they all broke her heart. I don't want you to use her so please don't break my baby's heart...

Fen:I promise I won't I love her to death

Me:I know you do now come here and give me a hug

Fen got up and hugged me. Then I group hugged them both.

Me:now I'm going to leave the door propped open a little just Fen...Boi don't put to many hickies on my baby girls neck please...her father will be heated...

They both laughed and Fen nodded.

Fen:Okay Mrs.Xu Thank You

Me:no problem and DONT MAKE NO BABIES AT LEAST NOT TIGHT NOW I MEAN WE WANT GRANDCHILDREN BUT NOT THIS FUCKING EARLY !!

Minji:okay okay *laugh* mom your so overprotective.

Me: trust me your father is even more over protective than me he a lil...never mind just don't make no babies while I'm gone okay?

They both nodded and I left. I left the door three inches open and slid down the wall beside the door. I then look up to see Jun and Ming staring at me wide eyed.

I then Ran downstairs and they followed.