XXIV

Imagine being in labor and after giving birth , you pass out and we're not able to hear your baby's first cry or see what they look like with their arms spread out or even see them at all.

Yeah crazy right?
Welp that's how I kinda ended up and I was in a coma for a week. Yeah I don't like how things ended with the pregnancy.

Once I woke up, i could hear the sound of machines beeping and could even hear my own air. My body felt numb and felt like a statue. I moved around and I could see a doctor look at me with wide eyes. She pressed the button and I guess it indicated that doctors would come in because in a matter of seconds a couple of them came in the room running at the same time.

"She's awake and doing okay it's just that her heart is beating at an irregular beat...and he eyes are red. I think we need to give the patient something to eat and to drink." One of the nurses said looking at the state I was in. I knew I was very weak because it was still hard for me to move my head in any direction. Nurses left the room then eventually came back with a water and a bowl of fruit. Good thing this hospital was high classed and was filled with name brand foods and drinks. I was happy because the fruit they served me was amazing. I ate everything and drank everything as well.

After a while doctors checked on me and started speaking out loud again. "Her heartbeat is stable again and her eyes are back to their original state." He said . and most of them left the room leaving one doctor here in the room. I called Minghao and told him to pick me up since the doctor said I could be released.