VI

Y/n's POV

I went to my room and started to sob.
Why does my own daughter yell at me like that?

I looked down at my stomach and started to caress my three babies that were in there.
Me: I will protect you munchkins till the end...I love you I promise you don't have to feel loved by everyone except me okay?
I love you all

I heard footsteps and looked at the door. I saw Minji with tears in her eyes. She ran to me and hugged me crying.
Minji:I'm so sorry Eomma please forgive me I didn't mean anything I said I'm so stupid I'm sorry Eomma...
Me:it's okay honey just don't do that again please it hurts the babies...
Minji:okay Eomma I'm sorry...I was just jealous that you can be pregnant but I can't...
Me:honey...you have to accept the fact that you just can't have a baby right now...you need to know the consequences of you being pregnant at a young age. You see...when I was pregnant with you...I was young...really young and your father left me when he found out I was but then I made a promise to myself that you were never a mistake and that I would protect you forever and make sure you wouldn't follow in my footsteps....I worked my ass off to make sure that we both were stable enough so that I can protect you. Then I soon became a CEO of my company and then I knew that I could finally protect you the way I wanted to...Minji life isn't easy...after 5 years...your father and I met again and we slowly started to have feelings for each other again and he made sure that he would make up those 5 years when he wasn't here with us. He loves both of us now and would do anything for you and the twins...and now that I'm pregnant with triplets I want you to promise me a couple things...

Minji nodded and started to listen closely...

Me:Please don't ever yell at me again...
Don't get pregnant , not until you finish high school...
Please protect and look out for you siblings...
I love you Minji-ah

Minji:I love you too Eomma

We both hugged each other and I wiped her tears from her face. She then wiped mine and felt my stomach and started to caress it.

Minji:do you know the genders?
Me:after a couple weeks I'll know but I don't think I'll do a gender reveal for these 3 I'll just tell everyone straight up it's too much stress to do both the gender reveal and the baby shower.
Minji:okay...are you feeling well?
Me:a little I mean they are moving around a lot and are kind of giving me a hard time...
Minji got on her knees and started to talk to them.

Minji:Hey little babies...stop giving mommy a hard time please she needs to rest so that she can take care of y'all...she loves you so much now please stop moving so much...she needs some rest...

She then pulled up my shirt and kissed my stomach 3 times. I smiled and she got up and kissed my cheek.

Minji:mom I think you need some rest...go to sleep and after a while I'll come to check on you okay?
Me:okay honey...

She helped me get in bed then she put the covers over me and kissed my forehead.
Minji:sleep well Eomma !

She then left while I slowly fell asleep...