XVIII

I went to Minji and Fen's room and slowly opened the door. I saw them talking with each other until they saw me. "Oh hey mom what's up?" Minji said curious of why I entered the room.
"So I want to ask you both a question." They nodded and listened to what I was going to say. "So...it's the end of the school year for you both...and I want to know what your grades are?" I asked and they both responded individually. "My grades are all above 90% in all classes." Minji said . I then looked at Fen and he said the same as well "mine are also above 90%" i was amazed with their grades and smiled at them. "So since you both have really good grades, I'm going to allow you both to...skip 2 grades so that your lives can start early. Minji I know you want kids badly and I want to grant you your decision...AFTER you finish one year which is your last year of school, you both may do as you choose with your lives. Fen , your father accepts this decision so don't threat." I said and he smiled at me. I then got up and told Fen to follow me outside for a bit.

"So...Fen, I know we already talked about this but please take care of my daughter...there is only one Minji and that is my daughter...I can't lose her. Give all of your love to her and protect her as much as you can please? Don't fail me and your father. He needs a lot of love right now" I smiled at him and he agreed to everything I said.

"I know that my mother was cheating on my dad...I just couldn't bear to see him break down...he loved her but...I guess she didn't feel the same." He put his head down guilty of the outcome of the situation. I put my hand on his shoulder "it's okay Fen, his special someone is coming soon." I smiled at him and he tried to give me the best smile he could with his teary eyes.

That women that Fen calls a mother...is no mother to this family that she has broken...Jun has lost trust...Fen has to deal with a heart broken father and a mother that still wants her child. Fen disagreed and decided to be with his father seeing his mother as a ruthless , disrespectful, a fake loving bitch. I mean...I can't blame the kid...

my parents were the same...