Chapter 14:How will I know

Ariana POV:
It's 7:20 am I wake up and I run to the bathroom because I feel sick I throw up and I wipe my mouth. I went and took a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth and put on this

 I went and took a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth and put on this

So I went downstairs and I took my vitamins. " Good morning Ari" Alessia said " morning " I said " so how you feeling" Alessia said " I feel okay I still can't believe it's a baby in me" I said " I know I never thought you would be pregnant " Alessia said I ate my breakfast " you ready " I said Alessia got up and we went to school. I went to my locker and got my books. My phone buzz.
Justin💙: meet me behind the school at free period
Wow I wonder what he want. So I went to class and after was free period I went behind the school and there was Justin.
" hey" Justin said " hey" I said he brought out some gifts " this is me saying I'm sorry for everything I put you through and I want to know will you go on a date with me " Justin said " wow I just don't know what to say" I said " I'm done playing games Ariana I wanna be with you " Justin said " but what bout Malaya " I said " she is out the picture I wanna be here with you " Justin said " okay " I said then I hugged him " so when is your nexts doctor appointment " Justin said " in two weeks" I said " can I go with you" Justin said " sure" I said then we walked in school. After then I looked at my phone and it was a text from Lexi.
Lexi💙: heyyyy I heard you pregnant when was you gonna tell me

                 Ariana ❤️: I thought you were mad at me

Lexi💙:i was but its okay

Then Cameron came up to me . " hey Ari " Cameron said "hey"  I said " how you feeling " Cameron said " I'm okay Justin asked me on a date" I said " you said no right " Cameron said " I said yes" I said " why" Cameron said " it's because he is the father of my child and I think I'm falling in love with him" I said

Justin Pov:
Well I finally getting the girl I been wanting for a long time  but I really have to step up because she is pregnant with my child. I think I'm be a good dad but how will I tell my mom I got a girl pregnant without her getting mad . Wait she don't know me and Malaya broke up. DAMN!!!!!! I went to all my classes and then I drove home. I went inside and seen my mom in the living room. " hey momma " I said " hey sweetie I'm surprised you didn't bring Malaya over" she said " she had stuff to do and I got to study anyways" I said " well I'm glad you focusing on your work maybe moving down here was a great thing I'm so proud of you" she said " thanks momma " I said then I went upstairs to my room and closed my door. DAMN I really fucked up I went to my closest and grabbed this shoe box it had my weed in it and my heroin in it I started smoking my weed and had shot my heroin up my arm it felt so good that I ended up passing out.

2 hours later

Ariana POV:
So after school I went home and changed my clothes I wonder what Justin is doing. I grabbed my phone and called him
No answer!!!
I called him again
NO Answer
What the hell is he doing?
So I called Chaz.
" sup Mama" Chaz said " hey have you seen Justin" I said " he probably at home getting high" Chaz said " WHAT" I said " he probably getting high " Chaz said " he don't need to be doing that " I said " we all do it  just chill " Chaz said" I'll call you back" I said then I hung up the phone I grabbed my keys and drove to Justin house . I knocked on the door and this woman opened the door.
" hello how may I help you" she said " well Is Justin home" I said " yes he is and who are you" she said " I'm ARIANA his friend " I said " well nice to meet you I'm his mother Pattie" she said we walked in " he is upstairs you can go up there" she said " thank you" I said then I went to his room. I opened the door and he was on the bed knocked out I started looking in his room and I smelled weed . It was disgusting. I went to his bed and shook him " Justin" I said  he woke up " huh ARIANA what are you doing here" he said " I called you and you didn't answer so I stopped by " I said "well is everything okay" he said " I'm great" I said he leaned in and kissed me and we started making out I was laying down on the bed and he had his hands around my waist he started kissing my neck giving me hickeys and he started to unbutton my pants. I stopped him " what's wrong " he said " we can't do this" I said "why" he said " because I'm pregnant " I said " we can still have sex while you pregnant " he said " I don't want to chance anything " I said "
Okay we don't have to " he said kissing my forehead I layed my head on his chest. There was a knock on the door . " hey Ariana I think you should go home " his mom said " okay" I said I got up and grabbed my keys and walked out the door and went home I took a shower did my homework ate and then I fell asleep.