Billie house (contains smut.)

You, billie, Maggie and finneas drive back to bils place you can't wait to see her room

"I've seen photos of your room Billie it looks amazing and the red lighting!"
"Its great to get down and dirty in." billie whispered.
"I love you"
"I love you to"

You're in the car and Ellie texted you a few mins ago.

Ellie's text.
What's happening where are you are you okay are you safe.

You text back.
Yeah I'm safe and great I will explain later on ft.

Ellie's text.
Love you

Your text
Love you to I have a lot to explain!

"Billie, can I tell my sister what has happened?"
"Yes."
"Don't worry I will ft her so you can stop me if you don't want me to say something. She might freak out because we love you so much."

Your at billies house and she runs up to her bedroom so you Follow after her she jumps on her bed and pulls you on top of her body you kiss for long and so passionately it was the best feeling she moves her hands onto your waist and pulls off your thong

"You ready baby."
"I sure am."
She out of nowhere grabs a dildo and slowly pushes it inside of you, you moan louder and louder as it goes in and out "I'm going to cum..!"
"I want you to hold it baby beg for it."
"I can't!"
You let it out as she replaces the dildo with her tongue. Her tongue circles your clit as you moan you slowly push a finger into her she moans as you add another finger and another.

"I'm cumming.!" Billie moaned loudly

You tug the fingers out of her and clean up each other.

You both get in the shower together since there is only one shower.

You have finished everything and are settling down it was 11pm You get a text from Ellie.