Day 2

"Morning bil! bil?"
Billie was on the bed sobbing in her pillow once again.
"Billie what's wrong!?"
"E-everything." "It's not your fault I should have pulled away."
"What?"

Billie showed her face to you she had a show tonight but a hickey on her neck and cheek.

"Oh oh my god baby I didn't mean to I-I..."
"It's fine really it's a 1000 people show
i just have to trust them."
"This time yesterday I couldn't even believe I was going to meet you and now we have well..."
"Please just please don't tell anyone I'm bisexual I'll tell them the hickeys were from a guy."
"My moms gonna go mad."
"I will explain to Maggie."
"No you don't have to."
"It will be fine."

"Can I borrow some clothes."
"Yeah you probably don't want my show clothes."
"I really don't mind."
"I have some "normal" clothes like jeans and stuff that I wear around the house with family. I'm scared of what people will think of my body So I just don't show it."
"You shouldn't be you have a beautiful body."
"I love you."
"I love you even more."

You are at the venue and Billie is getting ready.

"I can't wait to see you performing again especially bbh."
" *laughs* I Added the moan as a joke!"

*The bed is a prop they use in her irl show she sits on it on sings songs google it.*
She performs and the show gets to the song I love you... as soon as its starts she cry's and calls you on stage to the bed you signal at her are you shore, she nodes her head.  She hadn't told the crowd where the hickey came from. You run up on stage and jump on the bed before it lifts up.* She carry's on singing the song until the last verse...she broke down. She put the mic down and you and her hugged tightly, you think the crowd relies.

"Y/n are you okay with kissing me in-front of them." billie whispers while hugging y/n.
"If you are..."

You kissed and the crowed cheered and screamed. If felt so good. Billie bit your lip

"Jesus not now bil."
Billie straddled you as you kissed.

Billie held back her tears and announced what was happening.
"So guys.. I'm well bisexual."
"I had to explain the hickeys or you guys would have gone insane."
"Just please don't post about me being bisexual or the hickeys I would rather keep it personal."
"Keep it between us until I announce it."

Billie says bye to the crowd and walks off stage.

"BILLIE COME HERE NOW." Maggie shouted

"She's just angry at bil because she straddled you on stage." finneas said.
"Also sorry again for walking in on you guys having well umm sex."
"It's fine..I hope billie is ok I just really love her."
"She loves you a lot I know her."