Lilla (Sideways too)

So, Lilla is a moderately important character to me.
She grew up with her father, a major businessman. Instead of loving her, he used her and her quirk to rob competing businessmen.

Quirk: Warp
The user is able to warp anywhere, even if they don't know its physical appearance.

Drawbacks-
If she warps incorrectly, it could be over for her if she warps inside matter (like when you're playing Minecraft and sand falls on you and you start choking).
By warping too much, her body starts to slowly become paralyzed in different places.

When her father decided that the paralyzation on her body was too much for her to keep using her quirk like that, he abandoned her. Lilla's older brother, who was also abandoned for being useless to their father, found her and took her in.
Little did she know that her brother worked with villains.

"I'm a kitty! Meow!"
This is Lilla when she was a child. She rilly loves cats, and she liked to pretend she was one.
This was before her father abandoned her.

Another instance of my trying to do a panel (T^T) and failingBefore she was rescued by her older brother, she lived with another kid on the street

Before she was rescued by her older brother, she lived with another kid on the street. When her brother rescued her, she had no time to say goodbye to the boy.
And then, when she was put in U.A. to get intel, she discovered she was in the same class as that very boy.
(Just before this, the boy, named Miko, asked why she would leave without telling him, and said that he missed her and was worried.)