Dora takes action

Dora waited for her opportunity. One day she saw Wendy locking up late. She took out her knife.

'It's time to die GURLFRIEND!' She screamed, pouncing on Wendy. She stabbed her through the heart. Dora felt the blood on her hands and revenge washed over her like a cool glass of lemonade on a warm summers day.

She wanted more.

She crept into the garage, and saw all the trunks asleep. One by one, she killed them in cold blood. Dizzy first, the Scoop, then Roley. She lost count after that, until all of them were dead and the blood and concrete pooled on the floor. She smiled.

She knew who was next.

She crept back home, Deigo was poised in an erotic position on the bed, smirking.

'Dora, mi amore, your home' he murmured, his seven year old's voice dripping with seductiveness.

'Uno second Diego my darling' Dora replied.

She polished her blade at the sink with her back to him. A clean shot would do it.

'Turn around baby, I want to surprise you' she said.

She crept up behind him, ready to strike, and drove the knife through his skull with all her might.

'Die you incestial idiot!' She screamed. Revenge felt good.

As she dragged Diego's body to a nearby canal, she prepared herself for stage 2 of her brilliant plan.

Boots sat in the corner of the wooden hut, praying Dora's mad scheming would be over soon and that he wouldn't be next.