10

Destiny

"Rue wake up." I shake her lightly.

"Mom leave me alone. 5 minutes." She groans.

"Bitch it's destiny." I chuckle standing up. I went into my drawer to find a change of clothes but came across Fez shirt. I stared at it for a little. Then I pick it up slapping it across the room.

"What are you doing?" Rue mumbles slowly opening her eyes.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Have fun." She rolls back over in my bed. I chuckle to myself before grabbing my clothes. I walk inside the bathroom turning the shower on, undressed and hopped in.

The minute I stepped in and water hit my body I started balling. My eyes out. I felt like I was in a sappy ass r&b music video. Thinking of all the things me and Fez did, hanging out.  Shit hurted. I'm not gonna lie. I wish I had some drugs. Mask the pain away.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Yea?" I sniffle.

"Hey um imma head home. My mom texted me." Rue softly says.

"Okay."

I heard my bedroom door close and continued my shower. Washed my hair, face and body. I got out wrapping a towel around my hair. I dried my body sliding on my clothes then lotioning my skin. I throw my clothes into the dirty bin and walk back into my room.

"You were where?" I ask rue on the phone.

"At Fez's house. The real mouse was there but I snuck out because I couldn't stay in that room. He was talking about you by the way."

"I know I still get his messages." I sigh.

"He was saying how he really wants to talk to you but he knows it's not the right time. He was also washing his grandma. Then he told me to sit my manic ass down. And I swear the pills was talking to me. Am I crazy?"

I chuckle to myself. "No rue."

"I want some pills." I add.

"What?"

"Nothing, Uh so what are you doing now."

"I'm gonna go home and watch love island, you can come over if you want."

"Uh Nah. Imma stay in tonight. Watch some movies of my own." I denied.

"Oh uh okay. Well the offer still stands."

"Okay...rue..." I uttered.

"Yea?"

"I love you." I weakly smile. I really did live her. She's been there for me all the time.

"I love you too."

"And thank you for everything, especially cleaning my house. My mom would've kicked my ass." I chuckle and so does she.

"Well I wanted you to have fun..." She trails off which made me think of Fez again.

"Okay well I should go. I'll see you later." I whisper before hanging up. I look down at my phone and there was another message from Fez.

Fez
Cmon babe. Please just talk to me.

I lock my phone and started walking home.

It was no late at night. I wanted to get some snacks to finish my movie. My mom was sleeping so why not. I walked to the corner store and seen. Nate's truck there. Probably getting a couple of things.