5

Destiny

"Destiny." He mumbles bucking his hips.

"Fez?" I look at him innocently. He sits up against the head board.

"Yea baby?" He asks stroking my hair. I climb up to him.

"I want you to fuck me." I whisper nibbling the bottom of his ear. His hand grips my ass giving it a firm squeeze. Which causes me to release a small moan.

Fez grabs me making go on all fours. He tears my shorts down and smacks my ass making me yelp. He slides his thumb on my warmth making me moan again. He pulls his boxers all the way down was about to enter me.

"Pause." I turn to look at him. He hums. He grabs his member and pumps it getting ready.

"Do you have a Condom?" I ask.  He nods and climbs over to his dresser. He puts it on before giving me a rough kiss on the lips. I turn back around with my head down. I moan as he slowly enters me.

"Oooo fuck." I moan as he starts stroking. He grabs a handful of my hair as he speeds up forcing my head up.

"Damn." Fez groans. He goes even faster making my moans go louder. He leans down on me and whispers in my ear.

"My brothers home."

"Sorry." I pant. He continues making reach my climax.

"Oh fuck." I moan laying the front of my body on the bed so my butt is still sticking up.

"Come on Cum for me baby." Fez groans. Fez gave harder stroking making me reach my climax. He continues stroking but slower his pace. I can feel him twitch in me. Fez releases a sexy as moan as he reaches his climax. He pulls out taking off the condom. He ties it up and throws it in the bin by his nightstand.

"Damn babygirl." He smacks my ass again putting his thumb on my warmth which was filled with my cum. It being sensitive I let out a little moan. He chuckles sucking his finger.

"Damn ma." He says pulling me up to him. He rubs my back and looks down at me. He kissing me again on my lips.

"Damn you're special." Fez kisses my forehead. I chuckle. I also feel icky.

"I wanna take a shower." I get up from his grip. He nods.

"Wanna take one with me?" I smirk at him. He smiles.

"Aye man if you want me to." He says.

"Hey man if you want me to." I mimic him.

"Shut up." He laughs standing up. He wraps his arm around me as we walk to the bathroom. I turn the water on and he goes back into his room. He gives me a large t-shirt and one of his boxers.

"Thanks." I take them setting them on the counter. He places his clothes next to mine. We both jump into the hot shower. The whole shower basically consisted of.

"Fez you're hogging alll the water."  And

"Des it's fucking cold over here."

"Mom?" I ask walking into my house.

"Living room." She yells. I walk inside and there was a man with her.

"Oh uh hello." I smile. My cheeks started heating up. I was wearing Fez's shirt and his boxers. I looked trashy.

"This is Billy, my boyfriend." She smiles. I slowly nod.

"Hi...billy." I shake his hand. Is this why she was pushing me out the house last night.

"Where were you ?" My mom asks.

"I was at the party then went back to Fez's house."

"The drug dealer?"