Chapter 7: Michaela finds love.

Michaela's P.O.V
I have a crush on someone but i dont think my friends will not approve for two reasons, the person I like is a bully, and number 2 they are the same gender as I am. Okay its Stacy. I bumped into her at the locker and she was so polite but then her friends came along and started being horrible accusing me of doing it on purpose!
*earlier*
I bump into Stacy as I'm turning to go to class.
Michaela: oh no! Stacy!
Stacy: oh its fine! Mistakes happen!
Ciara: Oh my gosh! You just pushed her!
Michaela: NO I DIDN'T.
Zane: You totally did!
Alfie: APOLOGISE TO MY BAE.
Tom: Yeah! You have to say sorry! That was your fault! You shoved my sis!
Jay: Stacy are you not going to say anything?!
Stacy: Yes. I want to go with her to David and everyone else. Alfie. I want to break up. Tom, you can stop pretending and come with me now. Ciara, sorry but we are no longer besties. Zane, your hair is ridiculous. Bye, c'mon Tom.
Tom followed her down the hall and so did I. We went to class as usual but recess was different.
*recess*
Stacy: Hi David, Tom and I have decided we want to join you. You know we were to scared to go with you in the beginning.
David: I know.
Michaela: Hey Stacy, I need to ask you something in the bathroom.
Stacy: Sure.
We headed to the bathroom. I was ever so nervous. When we got in I asked her.
Michaela: Well Stacy. I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me? I know you and Alfie just broke up. But you know....
Stacy:YES! Oh my! You know how hard it is to find someone like you?!
Michaela: so you like me?
Stacy:Yes!
Michaela: Oh thank goodness!
I have her a bug hug and we headed back to the break room.