Mevie/Malvie

Note: -SMUT-
>little bit of a praise kink<
Mal and Evie are dating. One night they are at a party and Evie decides she wants Mal right in the middle of it, so they get it on upstairs.
(Still new at this...)

—————————
The core four are at a party hosted by Harry and Uma. There is a mix of the kids from Auradon Prep and the Isle of the Lost at the party. Everyone is having a great time eating candy and chips and drinking the alcohol Harry and Jay snagged.

Mal is on one side of the room talking with Uma about how Harry wakes her up in the middle the night to tell her she has beautiful eyes and how cute but annoying it can be.

"At 12:03 every day. Every single fucking day. Like I get he wants to be cute and stuff but I need my sleep or the earth will crumble around me." Uma complains while 'Awwws' at the situation. Uma rolls her eyes.

"Do you do that to Evie?" Uma asked crossing her arms. Mal smiled.

"Mayyyyyybe." She smirked taking a sip of her drink.

Meanwhile, Evie was on the other side of the room chatting with Dizzy and Celia about fashion tips and hair accessories. She wasn't really paying attention though. She was staring across the room at her beautiful girlfriend, Mal. The blue haired girl couldn't stop staring at Mal for a second. Everything about her just caught her attention. Her beautiful hair, how greatly dressed she is tonight. 'oh look she got her nails trimmed' Evie thought, eyes capturing Mal's beautiful pale hands with purple painted nails holding a cup to her lips. Evie wished she was that cup.

"Evie? You okay?" Dizzy asked a little worried as Evie definitely wasn't listening to their conversation. Evie snapped back into reality.

"Yea sorry. Just got a little distracted." Evie replied with a smile. Celia and Dizzy just pushed it aside and went back to talking about the dresses they had made for tonight.

Evie tried to listen to what Celia and Dizzy were on about but her mind couldn't stop going to Mal. She wanted her so badly. She needed her.

"Guys I'm going to go find Mal okay? Your dresses look beautiful." Evie stated, moving off to go see Mal.

As Evie approached she heard Uma and Mal talking about her.

"Honestly she's so beautiful why wouldn't I wake her up to tell her." Mal grins up at the sky remembering Evie's smile and beautiful locks.

"Speak of the devil." Uma mumbles as Evie came up to them.

"Hey Uma." Evie greeted Uma with a large grin.

"Hey Evie." Uma responded taking a swig of her drink. Evie turned to Mal who was staring at her in aw. Evie smiled at her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby." She said kissing the purple haired girl's hand. Mal was trying to keep up her badass appearance but it was impossible when Evie was being so unbelievably cute.

"Hey Evs." Mal shyly grinned at her gorgeous girlfriend. Uma observing the whole situation decided it would be best to leave the two to find over each other.

"Alright that's my cue. Imma go look for Jay and Carlos." Uma announced but Mal and Evie were too busy wrapped up in each other's eyes to pay attention. "Ugh quit eye fucking you too. It's so loud." She said plugging her ears and walking away.