Faberry

Note: -FLUFF-
>homophobia, slight abuse and douche Finn<
Quinn and Rachel are dating. Rachel is at her locker when Finn comes up to her saying he can straighten her out if she got with him and Quinn comes to her rescue.

—————————
Rachel was at her locker searching for her sheet music for a song Mr Shue assigned in Glee club today. As she searched she got a text so she dropped everything to see who it was.

"I'll be there to take you to home soon okay baby?" The text said. It was from her girlfriend Quinn. The captain of the cheerleaders and the owner of her heart. She smiled at the text sending back "can't wait <3".

"Is that Quinn?" A voice asked behind Rachel. She knew exactly who it was. She rolled her eyes as she turned to find Finn leaning up against the locker next to hers with a huge smirk on his face.

"What do you want Hudson?" Rachel questioned dryly to the tall boy.

"Well I don't like you and Quinn together." Finn answered calmly. "It's gross and not right and it's just not real." Rachel chuckled at the boy's words. He was such a dick.

"Well you can think what you want Hudson but you have to understand that my relationship with Quinn is real. And I love her." Rachel replied to Finn crossing her arms.

"No you don't. You're delusional. I can help you." Finn started stepping closer to the tiny brunette. "I can fix you. You just need the right guy to straighten you out. Let me be that guy." The y'all boy puts his arm on Rachel's shoulder as she stands there shocked at his words.

At that point Quinn has seen the scene unfold and made her way over to her girlfriend and the douche who was touching her.

"Everything alright here, Baby?" Quinn asked Rachel with a frown outing her arm around her. Finn removed his hand from her shoulder.

"Finn here thinks I'm delusional and I need help and he can fix me and he can be the guy to straighten me out." Rachel explains to the blonde. Quinn faces Finn with a glare that could kill you.

"What the fuck is your problem Hudson?" Quinn yelled at the boy who cowered back slightly.

"You two are sickening. Rachel belongs with me. A man. Who can make her feel good. Not some sick slut like you who is also a girl. It's wrong." Finn states crossing his arms in confidence.

Quinn getting riled up takes a step towards the douche in front of her and slaps him across the face.

"Rachel isn't sick. I'm not sick. I love Rachel. That's how it is. Rachel doesn't belong to you. She doesn't belong to anyone. Don't you dare ever say anything like that to my girl again!" She yelled at the boy. Finn was getting angry and grabbed ahold of Quinn very tightly by the arm.

"Don't test me, dykes. I can do what I want with who I want. If I want Rachel. I'm going to have Rachel. So you fuck off Quinn." He says angrily grabbing tighter. Quinn winces in pain but holds it together and uses her other hand to hit Finn in the nose and then knock him in the groin with her foot. He stumbles back in pain and lets go of her.

Quinn grabbed Rachel and raced her out of the building. As soon as they got outside, Rachel was in Quinn's arms crying.

"Shhh. It's okay. I've got you." Quinn cooed as Rachel continued to sob into Quinn's neck. "It's okay. It's okay. Let it out. You're safe. I got you right here with me."

Rachel looked up at her girlfriend who was on the verge of tears. She couldn't bare the sight of Rachel being sad. It hurt her. Which hurt Rachel because she didn't like seeing Quinn upset.

"Are you okay?" Rachel squeaked out looking at Quinn's arm that was already bruising. Quinn nodded.

"I'm okay. Kinda stings but I'll be fine. How bout we get outta here? Would you like that?" Quinn replies to the brunette who still had tears in her eyes.

"Yea." Rachel replied shyly. Quinn smiles sympathetically to her girlfriend.

"I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you okay? You're safe with me." Quinn reassured Rachel planting a soft kiss on the brunette's lips.

"I love you Quinn." Rachel says to the blonde with a smile.

"I love you too baby." Quinn replied kissing Rachel's forehead, tightening her hold on her.

Nothing was going to happen to Rachel. Not on Quinn's watch. She's going to come for Finn. He's not gonna know what hit him....

——————————
Don't know where this came from but oh well sorry.
Not sure what I was planning here...
Kinda sucks Soz lol.
Hope u kinda liked it.

-J