1

"Min!" Felix yelled from the living room, his brother, Minho coming into view.
"What?" Minho crossed his arms as he looked down at his brother that sat crisscrossed on the leather couch.
"I want a boyfriend, one that would care for me and love me." Minho smiled a small smile at his brother as he thought about his own boyfriend and how he was before hand, lonely without the boy he could call his now.
"I think I know someone, well....two people." Felix looked confused as he looked at his brother while he took out his phone.
"Do you remember my friends Changbin and Hyunjin?" Felix nodded at Minho's words as Minho continued to scroll through his phone.
"Well...even though they are together they feel like something is missing from their relationship." Felix's face soon showed signs of understanding as he watched his brother.
"So like Woojin's, Chan's, and Jeongin's relationship?" Minho nodded as his brother spoke.
"Yeah...just they haven't found their missing piece." Felix looked down at his toes as he wiggles them inside his pink fuzzy socks.
"I don't know...I haven't seen them in a long time and they probably wouldn't like me." Felix though about the two boys that he saw only a few months back when they came to hang with Minho.
"You never know." Minho mumbled before walking back to where he came from.

Maybe I could try.

Okay so the first chapter is done but short and pretty sucky. yeet

Hiii! I'm the editor! I'm also a writer on here, so if y'all like wanna follow me or whatever my account is pjmsprinkles