4

Felix POV

"Alright, so the two gays will be here soon and so will the love of my life." Minho cooed at the thought of his boyfriend as he walked into the living room, love struck.
"You're so gay." I laughed as Minho plopped down on the couch, smoothing down his hair.
"And so are you whore, now no having sex when I'm gone."
"Minho!" Just then the doorbell rang, catching both of our attention as we thought about who it could be.
"Better be my baby." Minho mumbled as he walked to the front door, opening it for three men.
"Oh- you're all here, come in." Minho smiled brightly as he took Jisung into his arms and the other two males walked in, making eye contact with me.
"Um...Ch-Changbin and Hyunjin." I shyly watched the floor as I stood in front of the two males.
"Hey Felix...long time no see." Hyunjin smiled brightly, the smiled slightly putting me at ease.
"Hi Hyunjin." I smiled and waved to the male as Changbin watched with a small grin.
"Now take care of my baby brother, Jisung and I might be awhile due to um...certain things."
"Yeah, sex Min." Changbin laughed as Jisung turned a bright shade of red.
"Whatever, fuck you all bye!" Minho waved as him and Jisung scurried out the door.
"Jisung is the one who's gonna be fucked." Hyunjin joked as we all sat down.
"So Felix...did Minho tell you about all the things?" Hyunjin asked as he leaned into Changbin's hold, making me a little jealous of both of them.
"About the...relationship?" I asked, not sure about what the male was getting to.
"Yeah, so what did you think about all that?" Changbin spoke up as he rubbed Hyunjin's thighs.
"W-well I think it's a um go-good idea." I looked away as my face heated up.
"Well then maybe we should get to know each other better, we'll have all night Lix." Hyunjin suggested ads he pat the spot next to the two of them.
"Alright." I smiled softly before seating myself next to the couple.

Haha still not edited bc I'm lazy af hoes
(It's edited now 😉)