Different Worlds CH - 3

"You want us to go to South Korea, Seoul?" You asked as your boss nodded.
"But why?! We don't even have a house or apartment there? Where are we suppose to stay?" You asked as your mind couldn't process this much.
"Y/N, the moment I found you and tried to raise you, I know there was going to be, at least one day, for you to go to school." Your boss said as he lean against his desk. You scoff and argue.
"I don't need to go to school, our gang can teach me here!" You fought back, you didn't want to leave your boss here. But he is telling you to go to school in another country. You sighed before speaking once again.
"Fine, I'll go. But, do I have to kill the target or what?" He shook his head.
"I need you to capture his son. His son goes to the high school there too. If we capture his son then we'll be able to draw him out of his hiding spot." He said.
"Okay, but what if he doesn't listen?" You said.
"Then I will give you permission to kill his son, alright?" He said as you formed a small smile.
"Alright, cute an all but! What about me and Yoongi? Why do you need us?" Said Namjoon.
"I would you guys to observe Y/N to make sure she follows the orders. Plus, to guard her and protect her." Said your boss as you all nodded.
"Let's get ready, then." Said Yoongi as he walked away. Following with you guys behind him.

"Good morning, Tae~" Said a black haired girl as she walks up to the guy.
"Morning, Catherine." Said the guy, as they started to walk.
"Where is your father?" Asked the girl.
"He's at..I don't know at this point." Said the guy as he sighs.
"Taehyung and Catherine, why don't you guys ever wait for us?" Ask a blonde boy with a couple of people behind him.
"Cause you're always so SLOW." Said Catherine as she started to pick up her pace.
"What she said." Said the guy named Taehyung.
"Aish. You guys could stop acting so rude. New school year, new attitudes." Said the blonde boy. As he shook his head to move his bangs.
"Nah, school year, new faces" said Taehyung as he form a slight smirk.
"New faces could also mean hot chicks." Said Taehyung, Catherine flinch and went up to him and hit his head causing Taehyung to whine in pain.
"ARGH! What as that from?!" Whines Taehyung as Catherine starts walking away.
"Pervert.." She whisper. The blond boy started to laugh.
"Damnnn, you can't mention other girls in front of your "girlfriend"" Quoted the blonde boy as Taehyung scoff.
"She ain't my girlfriend. I would never." He laughs after that.
"Of course, boy's like you can't have girlfriends." Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"We'll see..."

.