1-Clair

Clair stretched, moving all of her muscles, flexing
just to make sure.

Nothing broken? Cool.

She could never be sure when she had been drunk the night before, and it was always safe to check. After all, she would have to come up with a pretty darn good excuse to cover up for it.

Her parents would never be ok with her drinking, let alone getting drunk or going to parties. That was just the way her overprotective parents were. Nothing she could do about that.

Then she ran her hands over her sheets, feeling for her phone... wait a minute, who's bed is this?!

Instead of her silky pink sheets she had at home, her hand was running over plain cotton ones. Totally gross!

She was even more surprised at the face next to hers. Dean manning. The cutest jock/golden boy that had ever lived. Not exactly her type but she would take it.

Wait... Clair!!! You slept with someone?! No no no... this can't be happening.

The absolute one thing I always agreed with my parents on was no stunts with boys. After all, in my families religion there is no sleeping around before marriage, and definitely no drinking.

I blanch as I get up, throwing on my clothes that are lying on the floor and trying not cringe as I feel the soreness between my legs.

This. Can't. Be. Happening.

"Mom, I'm not ready to get up yet." Groans Dean from across the room.

He rubs his eyes and I still as he looks up and pales.

"Clair? What the heck-"

I lift a finger to my lips, knowing my face is the same shade of grey as his. We are BOTH in so so much trouble. In fact, he looks like he is in a full on panic.

"Clair!! This wasn't supposed to happen!" He whispers angrily, running a hand through his messy brown hair.

"Don't you think I know that?! My parents are gonna kill me!"

"You have to go. Now."

I nod, and without making anymore noise make my way to the front of the house. I discover something I wouldn't have known if I hadn't come, he is poor. I slept in a poor mans bed?! Ewwww. I'm gonna need a serious bleach bath.

I rush out of the house, but not before hearing the soft whistle sleep tune of deans sibling. Funny, I didn't know he had a sibling.

Not time to worry about that Clair... mom and dad are gonna Kill you!

I gasped for breath as I rounded the corner and headed for my parents mansion. I had no doubt that they would be waiting for me there.

After all, she had over 3000 texts and missed calls from them.

Where have you been?

Honey text me!

I'm worried!

Where are you?

Honey Damon is there to get you. He says your not coming out. Where are you? This isn't funny young lady!!

I sighed, clearing all of the texts. I'm going to be grounded for LIFE.

As soon as I rounded the corner to my large brick mansion, I saw how truly dead I really was. Police cars were parked around the corner, and my perfectly manicured parents were crying and talking to them.

And then their eyes laid on me..

"Clair!!!! Were were you?" Her mother sobbed uncontrollably into my shoulder and stroking my messy hair.

"We were worried sick. You have some explaining to do young lady."

I wracked my brain for excuses but couldn't find any. Again, completely and utterly screwed.

And somehow that made my stomach sick. I ran to the nearest bush and threw up. How embarrassing!

After my parents cleaned me up, I came clean. To say they looked disappointed was an understatement. They looked beyond the point of loving me.

And then, as tears started flowing into my eyes, my mom handed me a tissue.

"Clair.. you know the effect of drugs and what they have on you, alcohol included. I'm sorry, but this was absolutely your fault. Not the alcohols because I think you knew what the consequences could be."

My mother put a hand on his shoulder and then looked at me with soft eyes.

"I still love you Clair. But you have to know we are extremely disappointed in you. In fact, no more parties without Damon, and no more drinking. You have some repenting to do, but I know that you can be forgiven. Whatever comes we will face together."

I was never luckier to have my parents. Wow, not the response I was looking for.

Sorry for the short chapters yall! They probably will be pretty short most of the time but I will keep updating regularly!