〘2〙

“cause maybe your loveable, and maybe your my snowflake. and your eyes turn [E/c] to grey in the winter and i’ll hold you in a cold place.”

☁☁☁☁

〘NORMAL POINT OF VIEW〙

“man, its really cold out today.” [Y/n] sighed looking out the window.

“yeah, it said that on my weather app.” Nathan responded while on his cell phone.

Both of the young teens were hanging at Nathan’s house in his bedroom.
This was a normal thing for both teens. They always spend time together at each others house and watch movies or just hang out.
Nathan was sat on his bed while [Y/n] was at his desk chair looking out the window. Suddenly she sat on the bed right next to Nathan.

“may i help you?” He asked but still active on his phone. He was just scrolling through Instagram.

[Y/n] didn’t respond but just placed her head on his shoulder.

“this weather is making me feel down..” [Y/n] pouted.

“what do you want me to do about it?” Nathan chuckled.

“you should cuddle with me.” [Y/n] smiled. Nathan had a small blush on his cheeks.

“i mean if you want too..” Nathan replied. He always felt shy when she did small things like give him a hug or hold his hand.

She then laid back and pulled him down which shocked him. She laughed at his reaction. He turned to her a gave her a playful glare.

“you don’t have to laugh at me.” Nathan huffed.

“but it was funny.” [Y/n] poked his cheek. Nathan then stared at her features his stare then trailed to her eyes.

“you’re eyes kinda look gray...” Nathan mumbled but allowed her to hear.

“i know right? did you know your eyes could change color over time? i hate that.” [Y/n] explained. “i like my natural eye color.”

“it’s okay, your eyes still look pretty even if they’re gray..” Nathan said softly with a small smile. [Y/n] blushed at his words, then she wrapped her arms around him as in a hug.

“you’re so nice.” She smiled. He smiled back wrapping his arms around her.

The rest of the afternoon they just laid down, talk and spent time together in each others embrace.

☁☁☁☁
but you will never know just how beautiful you are to me.

but maybe i’m just in love when you wake me up.
☁☁☁☁

“[Y/n] I have a question.”

“what’s up?”

“will you date me?”

☁☁☁☁

THE END.