〘3〙

“and you should never cut your hair, cause i love the way you flick it off your shoulder. ”

☁☁☁☁

〘NORMAL POINT OF VIEW〙

[Y/n] and Nathan held hands around the park watching other people mingle with each other. He asked her out about a month ago and she happily accepted.

Honestly, nothing new really changed except they actually went on dates and showed more affection for each other.

Nathan then noticed how your other hand was twiddling with a strand of your hair.

“you okay? i notice you’ve been picking with your hair lately.” Nathan stated as you two walked.

“i’m good. it’s just a small habit i picked up lately.” [Y/n] replied. This usually happens when she’s just relaxing or she’s thinking.

“oh okay.” Nathan said.

☁☁☁☁

“nathan!” [Y/n] called the young boys name. Today they were meeting at a coffee shop. Nathan turned to her direction to see her hair was slightly shorter.

“you cut your hair?” Nathan asked. [Y/n] nodded.

“yeah, my mom said she was tired of seeing me play with it. so she arranged to get it cut.” [Y/n] explained. “do you like it?”

“i love it.” Nathan answered. “though, i’m gonna slightly miss your long hair.” He laughed patting your head. She playfully rolled her eyes.

He was honest, he did miss her old hair a little bit but she looked beautiful either way in his eyes.

☁☁☁☁
but you will never know just how beautiful you are to me.

maybe im just in love when you wake me up.
☁☁☁☁

“i can see your ears now lol.”

“lEaVe mE aLoNe.”

☁☁☁☁

THE END.