Old Friends

Cross' POV 

I wiped the sweat, that was dripping off my face, as I put the, now made, axe down to cool. It took awhile, since I had to make a few improvements, since I was trying to actually make it comfortable for Hole-Head. He better be grateful or I swear I will- Okay, calm down Cross! You don't want to turn out like Chara, do you? 

I put the axe down and grabbed the knife, that I made for Killer. I looked over it making sure that it was okay for him, which it was of course. I put the knife next to the axe, and looked at the time. 8:23 PM I sighed, I spent five hours on this, so if they aren't grateful I will take them back, and I will never make them a weapon again. I picked the weapons up, and started heading out.

I was finally at the dock, after what seemed like forever. I looked around trying to find Killer and Hole-Head, and I did. They were sitting at a table, which was a barrel. I noticed that there was also this other dude with them, I don't know why but he looked familiar. Then I realized, that I have just been standing here, looking like a idiot, and holding two weapons.

I quickly walked up to them, but then stopped when I was right in front of their table. "Yo, I got your weapons" The trio looked up at me, and that's when it hit me. I dropped the weapons and jumped over the barrel and tackled someone that I thought I would never see again.

"RED!!" I hugged him tighter and tighter, until I realized that he couldn't breathe, "Oh, sorry!" I quickly got off him, I pulled him up and was greeted with yet another hug. "CROSS!" We hugged for what seemed like forever, but I loved it. 

We stopped when we heard someone cough, we looked over and saw Killer and Hole-Head very, very, confused. "What the heck is going on?" Killer asked, when we finally pulled apart from each other. 

"Me and Cross were best friends at the village, but, ever since I joined the crew I haven't seen him" Red looked at me, embracing me in a hug again  "And now we're here!" "Yup" I happily said, while like, many fan-fictions, popped the 'p.' 

"Oh... Okay?" Killer said, Hole-Head looked down at the weapons that I dropped. He picked them both up and handed the knife to Killer. They both looked at them and smiled... Evilly. Oh boy.

"That will be 400 gold" They looked up to me, their mouths wide open "We have to pay?!" They exclaimed, obviously hating the idea of their money being wasted. But, it's either that or no weapons so they don't  really have a choice here. They sighed in defeat, as they reached into their pockets, and handed me the money.

"Nice doing business with you"I said, as I looked back over to Red. "Cross it's been so long! How have you be-" Red was cut off, as I hit him on the head. "OW! What was that for?!" 

"That's for leaving!" I hit him again. "Joining a Pirate crew!" And again, "Getting a tattoo!!" Said Tattoo was on his cheek, a sort of moon. "WHAT ARE YOU MY MOM!?" He yelled, while rubbing his skull "MIGHT AS WELL BE!" I yelled back, as I hit him again. He made an 'oof' sound as he fell to the floor, with tears on the sides of his eye sockets. 

"I think he's dead" Hole-Head muttered over to Killer, Killer simply just laughed. "NOW GET UP AND SAY SORRY!" I yelled at Red, as he immediately got up on his knees and started yelling out apologies.  By now, the entire pirate crew was watching and laughing. "HEY! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Red yelled, trying to get everyone to shut up, Which just made them laugh more.

Soon enough, all you could hear on the ship were laughs. That was until someone screamed "SHUT UP!" Everyone looked up to see who just ruined their fun, standing there on the wheel of the ship (or Whatever you call it) was, the one and only, Glitchy. Everyone groaned, muttering small 'Party poopers,' before going back to their table, to do whatever they were doing before.

"Sooo" Red started, as he sat down on the chair and crossing his arms. "What are you doing here? Last time I checked, you never wanted to get out of the village"

"Hmm? Oh yeah!" I laughed at the memory of when we were kids, Red wanted to go out and explore but, I didn't want to because I was scared. I cried for weeks. "Well your so called captain, has forced me to be this crews blacksmith"

I laughed once more, "He even threatened me! Hahaha!" Red looked a little mad, probably at the fact that I was forced here, but, he also looked confused.

"Since when could you blacksmith?" Oh yeah, he left before I began blacksmithing. "It was like a month after you left I think?" He nodded, he then smiled.

"Can you make me a weapon?" I nodded, "What do you need?" I asked him bringing up a notebook that I stole from Killer. 'Don't tell him readers, Shhhh!"

"Well, I want 3 swords" He began giving me all the details (I'm too lazy!) Once he finished I looked up at him, "Don't forget you're gonna have to pay~" I got up and looked into his eyes, "That's gonna be 600 gold~" I laughed evilly as I walked off only to be disturbed by more pirates asking for weapons. Just great.

                 ~ThE nExT dAy~

Finally, the next day had come. I didn't get any sleep last night, since I was working on the weapons for those pirates. And now I, would like to go to sleep. That is, if I didn't have to deliver all of the weapons. So, I angrily got up, grabbed the weapons, and exited the room.

I went up to the dock, everyone was sitting down at their usual tables or barrels, and well, they were being really, really loud. I already have a headache, from working last night, so this is NOT helping.

"SHUT UP! I ALREADY GOT THE WORST HEADACHE IN MY LIFE, AND YOU GUYS YELLING IS NOT HELPING!" Everyone looked at me shocked. "Wow" I heard behind me, I turned around to see Nightmare, "Shut up" I snapped, before dropping the weapons on the floor, "Whoever wanted this come get it. And give me my money."

"Wait you're charging us?" One of the pirates asked, "Well duh! How else am I supposed to go out and get supplies, cause unlike you guys I pay for it." The pirates groaned as they sadly walked up, grabbed their weapons, and gave me the money.

All that was left was Reds. I looked around but didn't find him. "Hey Nightmare?" I asked, as I turned around to face the gooey monster. "What?"

"Where's Red?"

______________________________________

1190 words

I would've done more but, I'm really sleepy and tired 😴

-LifeIsWeird