Chapter 2

Blurry thoughts are scattering my mind.

I can hear faint voices. So many people talking at once? I don't even have anyone to talk to but myself. So where am I?

I can feel myself regaining slight conciousness.

My eyes slowly crack open, my vision blurry only seeing blobs of figures kneeling around me.

"Hey! She is opening her eyes!" A mans voice shouted, ringing in my ears.

"Jesus, quiet down I.N." A deep voice said, causing the other one to lower his tone.

"Hey, can you see me?"

I see a figure with platinum blond hair slowly come into focus. His face was full of worry.

I parted my mouth open but no words came out. My throat was dry and I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Get her some water!" The man with blond hair shouted. A man with brown fluffy hair stood up in a motherly way. Making his way to a hallway and disappearing.

~

After a few minutes he returned with a glass in his hand. He walked over towards the group and kneeled down next to me. He reached out his hand offering me the glass, smiling warmly.

"Thank you." I said as I lifted to glass to my chapped lips. Taking the first drink i've had in two days.

"No problem...?"

"Oh...," I set the glass down. The man with the platinum blond hair was closest to me, so he took my cup and set it on a small table at the side of the couch.
"My name is (Y/N)." The words fell out of my mouth almost robotically, as if it wasn't really my name.

"My name is Chan." The platinum blond haired man said.

The man who got me water shifted from his knees to sitting with his legs crossed. "I'm Woojin."

The boy with braces that was sitting on the couch before I had passed out raised his hand. Then nervously put his hand back down. "I am Jeongin, or you can call me I.N, either way works."

Everyone else started calling off their names.

"Call me Minho or Lee know." He was wearing a mint colored t-shirt and blue jeans. Which honestly complemented him.

"Felix." His deep voice was definetly different.

"Changbin." All I can say is that he likes dark colors. His black hoodie and black jeans showed off that for a fact.

"Hyunjin." This man was beautiful. His black and white stripe long sleeved shirt looked great on him, but I am 110% sure he would look good in anything.

"Just call me Han." His chestnut hair was surely adorable with his red shirt.

"Seungmin." He was wearing a fluffy long sleeved yellow shirt. But he looks kinda familiar?

Once all nine of them had introduced themselves, Woojin spoke up.

"Are you alright?"