Chapter 6

Seungmin scrambled off of I.N. and awkwardly walked over towards Changbin.

"Let me help with those." He grabbed a few of the bags and then stood in confusion. "Where are we putting her stuff?"

Changbin stood in shock for a moment. "I didn't think about that at all... get everyone in here to discuss it first. We don't want to put her stuff where someone doesn't want it."

I.N. stood up and looked almost happy. "I'll go get them."

He wandered off before anyone could answer.

~

After a few minutes of us just standing there waiting for everyone, they entered the room.

Chan look worried. "Is everything alright?"

Changbin held up some of the bags in his hand. "We need a place to put these."

Hyunjin was leaning against the wall with a soft smile. "She can put them in our room." He looked at Chan, Lee know and Seungmin. "That is, if you all agree."

~

After we had gotten permission from everyone, Hyunjin helped me carry the bags to the room.

"Do you plan on sleeping in here tonight?"

I set the bags in the corner of the room.

"I don't know yet. I geuss whatever happens, happens."

Hyunjin chuckled, "I geuss you're right about that."

He and I walked back towards the door until he stopped in place and turned back towards me.

"If you want, we are going to go to a private arcade tonight.. everyone wanted you to come. But you don't have to if you don't want to."

I unconsciously smiled at him. "Of course I'll go."

"Great!"

~

We walked over to the frontdoor. Me and Hyunjin were gonna go wait for everyone in the car because they all were taking too long.

~

Hyunjin opened the door for me and I got in. He sat in the seat next to me.

"Don't lean back to much, these seats are slightly broken."

I nodded and noticed that Hyunjin's seat belt looked strange.

When I reached over to adjust it, I accidentally touched his side and he let out a giggle.

"Are you ticklish?"

He looked away nervously.

"No."

I smirked devilishly and started tickling him.

Hyunjin panicked and started flailing while giggling.

"Sit still!" I shouted laughing.