Chapter 5

"Is the floor that comfortable?" Chan asks while sitting down on a couch near me.

"It's better than the concrete I had to sleep on... I probably wouldn't have survived another day if it wasn't for you guys."

Chan was silent for a moment and then spoke up. " I don't know what will happen in the future, but I will try to keep you here as long as possible."

"Thank you." I sat up when everyone else herded into the room.

"You guys seem to be having a nice conversation." Lee know sat down next to Chan.

"We were until you walked into the room."

Lee Know looked slightly offended but shook it off quickly.

"Well," Woojin spoke up " If you are going to stay here, I think you'll need some actual clothes."

"But I like this shirt."

"You can keep it for pajama's. Right Hyunjin?" Woojin looked over at Hyunjin slightly menacingly.

"Ya.. You can keep it." He said with an awkward smile. Which still looked heavenly.

"So.. How am I going to shop?"

Woojin smiled. "We have decided that you will be our responsibility for now. So we have everything covered. The only job you have is not getting caught. By our fans or the people that are coming after you."

"Ok." I nod my head in agreement and give them a smile, the first genuine smile that they have seen.

They look kind of astonished. And some of them smile in response.

"I'll take her to go shopping." Changbin speaks up.

Everyone ends up agreeing.

~

I'm put in another long sleeved shirt that is a dress on me. It is a dark grey. With a black mask and hat on we hit the road.

~

We walk along the sidewalk and Changbin tries to spark conversation.

"Are you really alright with staying in the same house as nine men?"

I stare off in confusion for a moment. Until a slight blush fills my face.

"Well I havent really thought about it like that."

Staying with nine men? And I'm the only female? Why haven't I thought about that yet?

Changbin notices that I'm flustered and looks awkwardly in another direction.

"I-It's not like you're going to get jumped by one of us..." There is a moment of silence and Changbin puts a worried look on his face. "I think."

"That isn't very reassuring." I slightly giggle.

"Sorry."

We then hear a slight scream with a horrifying, "Oh my god It's Changbin!"

My heart sinks.

Are we caught?

He grabs my arm and starts booking it down the street.

But it's just our luck that she starts running behind us. Trying to catch up.

He pulls me into an ally and takes a sharp left turn. And we end up hiding behind a building.

"Holy-" I'm cut off when Changbin puts his hand over my mouth.

He is uncomfortably close to me right now. Pinning me against the wall... Such a damn clichè.

We hear a loud,"Where did he go?!"

After waiting there for another fifteen minutes, we start cautiously making our way towards the store.

Once we finally make it, we both sigh in relief realizing that the employee's don't recognize him.

"Are you really that famous?"

"Not yet."

I giggle at his response and he smiles.

He should smile more, it's nice.

~

We start making our way back with a few bags full of clothing.

Seemingly satisfied, he looks over at me.

"You know, you are not as bad as I thought you would be."

"Thanks?"

He makes his way over to the door and fumbles to get it open.

Once we step inside I hear a "Here we go again." From Changbin.

I look in the direction he is looking and see I.N being pinned down on the couch by Seungmin.

They both look at me a bit rattled, with a synchronised, "It isn't what it looks like."

(Ok.. Obviously it was baby Changbinnie's chapter)

 Obviously it was baby Changbinnie's chapter)

(So cute >~<)