enough is enough II

Your POV

You woke up, your heart dropping as you realised where you are 'dear God.." You audibly sighed. You sat up, hearing the timber Creak below you from such little movement. As you sat up, Julie walked into your temporary room. "Get up, we're gonna figure out what we can do with you." She said, little interest in her voice. Without another word, you got up and followed Julie. She led you downstairs to the other three where they impatiently watched you. "Now. Y/N, is there anything you're good at?" Frank asked you. "There's only one thing I can think of..." You trailed off. "And? What is it?" Frank raised his voice, making you flinch. You averted your gaze before responding. "I'm pretty good at woodwork, if that's useful?" The four looked at eachother and back at you. You weren't amazing at woodwork but you knew the basics, if you said you weren't good at anything you were certain they would kill you. "Are you a good builder?" Julie raised her hunting knife and held it towards you. Quickly responding out of panic you simply nodded making Julie lower her knife. "Damn, I was looking forward to killing you." You let out at relieving sigh before frank walked over to you. He leaned in and held the knife to your neck once again. "If you fuck any orders up youre dead, you got that?" Scared you gave a squeaky "Mhm." As a response. "Are you going to kill if I command you to?" You gave him the same, fearful response. He pulled his knife away and walked outside. Susie walked over to you and mumbled a little "Are you okay?" "Yeah. I just don't think I really want kill anyone." Susie patted your back and reassured you. Julie watched you two from the side, a little jealous of how her friend has taken such interest in someone else. 'God dammit, what I'm I thinking; Y/N is nothing more then a puny coward. Nothing could really happen.' She held her stomach and glared down at it before following after frank.

"So what can you build?" Susie questioned you. " Uhh, I can build drawers, boxes, shelves. I don't really know what frank and Julie will expect of me though." Susie leaned in closer. "Would you be able to make a box for me?" She innocently asked you. "Yeah, sure thing." You sheepishly responded. "Is there anything you want carved into it in particular?" You asked the girl. "Hmm. A wolf maybe? I like wolves. They're so vicious and beautiful at the same time." She rambled a little bit. You got up and headed outside. "Wait, where are you going?" Susie worriedly asked you. "You want a box, I'll make you one." "But, I thought you meant you'd do it later." She trailed of a little surprised. You shrugged. "Nothing better to do.

You grabbed some broken planks and headed back in. "Susie, pass me your weapon." You asked. "Um, okay?" You took it and measured it up until you couldn't read the next millimetre. After having done that five more times you went to find a saw. You found one laying out on the ground by the door, so you took it in and cut the planks. Susie watched you in amazement, admiring your skill. You stacked the six pieces and realised. 'I have no glue.' "Something wrong?" Susie asked. You shook your head. "Do you have any strong glue?" She got up and quickly scurried away. Not long after she came back with the required supplies. "Thank you susie." She gave you a thumbs up and a smile. You quickly looked away and grabbed the glue. 'Thats a really cute smile.' You thought.

Soon after you had glued the walls and bottom together. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. You hadn't done this in so long, and it felt so great to be doing something. Once you opened your eyes you saw Joe standing before you. "What's this." He questioned. "Oh. It's a box. Susie wanted me to make one for her and since I don't have anything better to do I thought I may as well." You rubbed the back of your head embarrassed. He picked it up and inspected it. "Hm. The glue is messy." You looked down. "Yeah, I know." He gently placed it back down having heard those words. "Nonetheless, it's not bad." After saying that he walked off. "What a strange guy..." You mumbled. "He's always been mysterious like that. " susie mentioned. "Do you even really know much about him?" You asked as you watched him walk away. "No. Not really." She unfortunately responded. "So he keeps to himself. That kinda sucks." She leaned closer "how?" You took a breath in. " you dont get to really talk with him, and if you did it would be awkward." You explained. She played with the hem of her skirt. "Well i have you now." She quietly added. You couldnt think of anything to say as a response you you just smiled at her. There was silence before julie and frank walked back in.