Mr. Hoodie: Chapter 5

Jesus Christ, yes, I have actually seen Mr. Hoodie's hair.

Your probably thinking I'm acting absurd, but if you were me , you'd understand how shocking this feels.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I kept whispering to myself, pacing in the living room like a freak.

I feel like I just found the cure to Ebola, but obviously I didn't.

"I need to call Liam! Niall! They'll believe me!" I said, grabbing my phone from my front pocket.

I instantly called Liam first and was eager to tell him the news.

"Hello?"

"Liam! Oh my gosh! You wouldn't guess what just happened!"

"Ow, can you stop yelling like a teenage girl! And what?"

"I! Just! Saw! Mr! Hoodie's! Hair!"

"Your joking."

"I'm serious! He has brown, curly hair! Curly hair!

"Okay, Zayn how much sugar did you eat?"

Wow, he thinks I'm in a sugar rush.

"I'm not crazy! I swear to god, I saw his hair!"

"Are you sure he didn't drug you?"

"Liam!"

"Okay, okay. So that's it?"

"Wait, you don't care at all!"

"Not really, especially since I don't even know what happened and your acting like a maniac."

"But Liam, his hoodie fell off outside when the wind blew at him! I saw his hair!"

"Look Zayn, go get some rest or calm down. I don't have time to tame you while your in a sugar rush."

"IM NOT IN A SUGAR RUSH!"

"Okay! Enough yelling! We're gonna meet you in a few hours, just don't do anything crazy."

"We're? Who's we're?"

"Niall and I. He's eaten all my food and snacks, so I'm gonna have to go grocery shopping after I visit you."

"Where is he?"

"In my kitchen, I bet he's still looking for food."

Crash!

"What was that?"

"Niall! Ugh! He broke my plate! Look, I'll call you later Zayn bye."

He hanged up and I groaned.

Liam and his stupid sugar rush comments!

I'm not in a sugar rush! I didn't even have sugar!

He's missing the whole concept that I saw Mr. Hoodie's hair! It's like a world accomplishment, and I'm not exaggerating!

(P.s. his hair is gorgeous)

~*~

I peek out the window once I hear a heavy car roll it's way into my driveway.

I see a black, SUV pull up on my driveway. Guess who comes out of that van....

If you responded with "MR. ZOODIE SHIPPERS!" then you are correct.

Niall comes out with a half eaten Hershey bar and a messy face with a few chocolate stains on his cheeks.