Mr. Hoodie: Chapter 20

After a heated make out session with Harry, Jamie was already calling us down to have some dinner. The smell of friend chicken and soup filled the air which was too hard to resist.

"Well I hope you're happy that you got what you wanted," Harry told me and chuckled afterwards. I pressed one firm kiss onto his lips before we both walked downstairs, hand in hand.

Once we entered the kitchen, Jamie turned to us, placing 2 bowls of soup onto the table with a smile.

"I can tell you guys just had a make out session, fix your hair before you come in the kitchen," she told us.

Harry blushed and I laughed. Somehow, Jamie can tell anything.

"Anyways, I made some fried chicken and egg soup. What do you two want for a drink?" she asked.

"Iced tea," Harry and I said at the same time.

"I guess you two agree on many things," she chuckled.

"Sometimes," mumbled Harry and then laughed when I tickled his side.

~*~

Now it was Monday morning, I was already in my English class, learning about figurative language and biographies.

"What is figurative language, Mr. Malik?" asked Mrs. Luster. I was completely unaware of what they were talking about since I kept thinking about after school today. Harry and I were going on an official date.

Everyone's eyes were on me and some even began to stifle their laughs.

"Umm... figurative language is something that can be found in literature and poetry where the writing appeals to the senses. It can do this by giving a word with a specific meaning, by comparing two things in such a way that you find the comparison interesting or by using words that have unusual constructions or sounds," I replied.

My teacher's mouth was slightly open, but quickly shut it.

"Well....good job Zayn," she replied with a bit of embarrassment.

Surprise bitch.

"Now I have decided to not give you homework tonight," Mrs. Luster announced and the class cheered.

"But you will be assigned a project later," she then ended her statement and the class groaned.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket while my teacher kept talking about figurative language. I sneakily pulled out my phone and notified it was a text from Niall.

Niall: Do you have food? If you do, meet me in the bathroom!!

Wow, Niall decided to interrupt me just cause he's hungry.

Me: No Niall I'm busy in English! Just wait till it's lunch

Niall: BUT I NEED FOOD

Me: Ask LIAM!!!

Niall: oh yeah true well thanks for nothing :)

I shoved my phone down my pocket and noticed that the class was working on something. They had a pencil in their hands and were writing down something.

"Zayn? Why aren't you doing your work?" asked Mrs. Luster.

Shit.

"Oh I am, I'm just wondering," I replied with a fake smile.

She nodded and looked back down into her notepad.

What the hell am I supposed to do!

The first thing I can think of is asking the people around me.