Mr. Hoodie: Chapter 22

Once we arrived in Ecuador, a middle aged man named Javier was our personal tour guider, he waiting for us at the airport with a flawless looking limousine.

"Hola, welcome to Ecuador, my name is Javier and I will be your personal tour guider for the rest of summer" he explained while some airport assistants took our bags.

"First I will take you to your hotel, Casa Gangotena, and you will have time to unpack your belongings."

Harry came walking beside me with his fingers intertwined with mine and it was weird because some people looked at us as we walked out of the airport, but I could give a shit about what they say.

"Oh my gosh, Quito is so beautiful," gasped Jamie as she took pictures of the mountains surrounding us.

Harry was laying his head on my shoulder as the airport assistants packed all the bags in the limousine. I could tell that he was obviously jet lagged and it was adorable seeing him like this. His curly hair being messy and a lazy smile on his face.

"Okay, only 6 people are allowed in one limousine, so two of you must go in another limousine," Javier announced.

"Harry and I can go," I replied without hesitation. My family and Jamie looked at me with their eyes wide open and my father laughed.

"Alright then, your limousine is arriving right now," Javier told me. The same kind of limousine came up behind the black limousine, but this one was white.

One of the airport assistants opened the car door for Harry and I to hop in. I had to gently nudge Harry in the stomach for him to wake up and in a second his eyes popped open.

"W-what? Are we in Ecuador?" he yawned, his arms stretching up.

"Yes we are babe, so get in the limo," I whispered to him and he blushes madly as everybody stared at him.

Jamie giggled and even took a picture of him.

Harry quickly hopped into the limousine and I followed after. There were blue neon lights in the limousine and a bottle of champagne with 6 glass cups. The seats were leathery and warm and the windows were tinted black so no one can see inside.

"This is nice," Harry whispered as he laid his head on my shoulder. I laid my hand on his thigh rubbing it soothingly and he hummed.

The chauffeur sat on the drivers seat as he started the limousine.

A smirk was plastered onto my face as an idea popped into my idea.

"Driver, roll up the partition please," I told. With a nod, the partition rose up and Harry was definitely awake now.

"No, no, no, I know what you're trying to do Malik," Harry told me as he sat up straight.

I laughed as he scooted away, but I pulled him back to me, causing him to squeal.

"Let go of me you sexual-minded maniac," he laughed.

"Not until you give me a kiss," I told him and he molded our lips together, earning a smile from me.

"You wanna finish what we started in the car?" I asked with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"You ruined the moment and how about...no," he responded.

"Oh c'mon, we have more privacy and also it's more comfortable," I pointed out.

His mouth opened in shock and hit me in the arm. "You literally are desperate for sex aren't you?"

"I'm only desperate for you," I admitted and he chuckled. "I'm tired, I'd rather do this later," Harry replied.

"Wait, so you mean that later we can have romantic sex at our gorgeous hotel?" I asked and he smiled at how excited I sounded.