Ironic

Short updateee!

Hope you love it :)

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Harry was minding his own business, eating shrimps and drinking cocktails.

This was part of the reason he loved getting invited into weddings, being a theraphist to soon to be wedded couples is simply a blessing. Unlimited wedding invites with free food and booze, what more can you ask in life?

All the food and drinks you can have and no one will judge you because they don't know you, only the two people exchanging vows do and they're too busy doing their own thing to pay Harry any mind.

But it doesn't stop curious strangers from wanting to have a conversation with him.

Harry was trying not to pay any attention to the group of giggling bridesmaids at his left, besides not wanting to get disturbed on his mini feast, he's as gay as he goes and he's not interested.

If it's any other day, he'll be willing to start conversation and maybe expand his network, get to know a lot of people and gather future clients but sadly, not today.

After a gruesome meeting with his lawyer about his ongoing case with his ex-client gone stalker, Harry is in terrible need of a break.

But it's the curls really, he's been cursed with it so it only took a minute for one of the more courageous girl of the group to approach him.

"Hi there." she greeted, lips stretched into a wide smile.

"Hello." Harry greeted her back because despite the need for alone time, he couldn't be rude to her.

If he remembers correctly, she was Celine's little sister, who is the bride at this wedding.

"How do you know my sister?"

"Just an acquaintance."

Harry couldn't just start telling people that Celine and Mathew were his patients and they consulted him about possibly not having sex ever because they don't feel the need to do it. Harry still believed that they were the easiest couples he had the pleasure to work with.

Despite them not wanting any pleasure, pun intended.

"So what do you do exactly?" the girl asked, not minding Harry's lack of enthusiasm on this conversation.

It's like she couldn't take a hint.

Harry internally sighed and placed the half eaten shrimp back to his plate. "I'm a sex therapist."

Some people would frown or stare at Harry, appaled by his admition, while others look at him in wonder, eyes twinkling in curiosity.  The girl was the latter with how she tried to purposely brush her chest on Harry's arm.

In a way, Harry felt a little relieved to find that she didn't think he was a loon but he still tried putting a safe distance between them.

Harry never understood why people felt weirded out by his chosen profession, being a therapist isn't the worst job anyone could get. It was the opposite really as more people needed help with regards to this field. Nobody felt the need to judge if you become a physical therapist or a psychotherapist.

What was so wrong about sex therapist? Is it the sex?

Just because a word was followed by the word sex doesn't mean the whole concept of therapy should.

A sex therapist can be a psychiatrist, a marriage and family therapist, a psychologist, or a clinical social worker. Harry was specially trained in sex theraphy methods beyond the minimal amount of training about sexuality that is required for each of those licenses.