Prayer Journal

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!!! I made this update to share a quick encouragement.

Are there things on your mind, maybe too many things? Taunting thoughts that may be overwhelming?
Or maybe you just want to diffuse some thoughts of your own - and place that into something.

I encourage you all to create a Prayer Journal, or a journal that can contain daily reminders for your own well-being. Because your well-being matters, and sometimes we may not have the friends to talk to about our feelings or something that's tugging at our skin.
Know that you can always, always, talk to God. He is there to listen, and to work. Pray about whatever's on your mind, trust that He'll take care of it - He'll take care of you!
And jot it down into your journal. Whether that be a miracle, or the result of your prayer that you yourself have witnessed.

From me personally, I think writing down anything that's on my heart or mind to write is fun! And useful! Plus, you can even go back, when it's been several years later, and if you wrote down the dates for each note, you can see what you were thinking back then! Isn't that neat?

So I encourage you ladies and men to start investing in something spectacular when the pen is in your hand.

And remember, stand up for Jesus!! He gave is life to get to know you, and He rose again!!! God is faithful.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

You all have a fantastic day today, and know that the Lord is always with you.

Also, a little reminder that there are believers out there, more of God's children, more than you know. You are not alone.

I love you.

❤️