18~

"I need to call him!" Taehyung suddenly exclaims as he pulls out of Jungkook's arms, before he pauses and grips hold of the bed as he almost passes out again

"I need to call him!" Taehyung suddenly exclaims as he pulls out of Jungkook's arms, before he pauses and grips hold of the bed as he almost passes out again. Talia lunges forwards to grab his shoulder, but he slowly smiles and reaches for his phone. "I'm okay." He mutters as he instantly dials Jimin's number, while Talia slowly leaves the room and heads downstairs.

"What if he's on a plane at the moment?" Jungkook asks as he looks at Taehyung, who was now stood up and pacing the floor while the phone rung on loud speaker, so Jungkook could hear too.

"He just texted his mom, I don't think he's on the plane." Taehyung replies as he gnaws nervously on his lip, his head spinning slightly at all the sudden moving. Jungkook watches him closely, before he sits up straight as Taehyung stops on the spot and smiles.

"Jimin?" Taehyung calls out as soon as the line picks up, his bottom lip captured between his teeth as he awaited Jimin's voice. Jungkook tilts his head slightly at Taehyung, who's smile was slightly fading with each passing second.

"Taehyung, it's you." Jimin replies softly, a strange tone in his voice that causes Taehyung to frown. Jungkook shuffles forwards on the bed, crossing his arms patiently as he did so.

"I missed you. I missed your voice." Taehyung says, smiling lightly as he speaks, only to stop as only the sound of the busy airport echoes out of the phone.

"Why did you call?" Jimin mutters in reply, and Taehyung gulps as he sends Jungkook a worried look.

"Because your mom told us the news, and I miss you, Jimin. Do you not miss me?" Taehyung says quickly, his words rushed and almost blurring as he speaks. Jungkook breathes in deeply as he guestures for Taehyung to sit down, which he slowly does with sad eyes.

"I-I think we moved things a little too quickly, Taehyung. I realized that while I was here in America, and-"

"You met someone else, didn't you? You're breaking up with me because you realized that I'm not what you want, right?" Taehyung cuts in, his eyes blurred with tears as he grips the phone tightly. Jungkook instantly reaches out to put an arm around Taehyung, who reluctantly leans in for the support.

"It's not like that, Taehyung." Jimin sighs deeply, and Taehyung shakes his head slowly in response. "I just think that maybe we jumped into the deep end. I mean, we almost got into bed with each other, for fucks sake!" Jimin exclaims, to which Taehyung flinches slightly and Jungkook pulls away from him, with a frown.

"But, you wanted to! You didn't say no, or stop kissing me and you were the one trying to get at me." Taehyung mumbles, and Jungkook looks away from him as a sudden anger bubbles with Jimin inside him.

"I know, Taehyung, but what I'm saying is that- maybe now isn't the time. Maybe we need to separate for a while, because it moved very quickly." Jimin explains slowly, and Taehyung opens his mouth to speak, but simply stares ahead of him as his heart shatters again, and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"I'm not having this." Jungkook whispers as he sees Taehyung in the corner of his eye, before he snatches the phone and stands up with a fist clenched.

"Jungkook-"

"Right, you better fucking listen up, Jimin. I don't care if you think that you moved too quickly, I will not let you break my best friends heart! You can't just lead him on like that, not even attempt to make contact for weeks while he almost dies repeatedly, and then dump him when you're coming back! He has waited every day for you, counted every day, and now just as he got hope, you destroy it? If you're sticking with this, don't expect to come back to him, got it?" Jungkook yells into the phone, while Taehyung watches him with wide teary eyes. There's silence on the phone, before Jimin sniffles.

"Taehyung almost died?" He whispers softly, and Jungkook hums in response unhappily.

"After you left, he became seriously depressed, and has attempted suicide a couple of times. If you want to leave him again, don't come back, so that I have time to fix him." Jungkook says sternly, and Taehyung stares down at the floor at his words.

"I didn't know, I-"

"Exactly. You didn't know, and now you do, so what's your choice?" Jungkook asks, and glances over at Taehyung, who was now fiddling with his hands and looking at the phone intensely.

"I-I'll call you again before I get on the plane, Taehyung. I have to go, now." Jimin sighs, before the line drops and Jungkook let's out a small huff.

"Jungkook, you didn't need to do that." Taehyung mumbles as he brings his knees up to his chest, while Jungkook hands him the phone and sits down next to him.

"I'm not sure what came over me. I guess I just don't want you to be upset again, besides, I don't think he means it." Jungkook explains softly as he leans back on Taehyung's bed, while Taehyung stares at the photo of him and Jimin on his bedside table.

"Do you really think he won't dump me? What if he does? I don't know if I can take that." Taehyung asks softly as he wipes his damp cheeks with the back of his hand, while Jungkook smiles softly.

"I know he won't leave because he knows that if he does, he's losing you for good. I'm not about to let him pick you up and drop you when he likes, Tae." Jungkook sighs softly as he pats Taehyung's shoulder, and he smiles softly.

"Will you stay over tonight? I want you to be here for when he calls." Taehyung asks Jungkook sheepishly, who nods instantly and leans over him to pat a pillow.

"This is my side of the bed, though." Jungkook laughs, and Taehyung chuckles with a nod in response. "Oh, and if your mom doesn't mind, I'm gonna order you a pizza. Okay?" Jungkook grins at Taehyung, who's smile falters a little.

"I don't know if I'll be able to-"

"You don't have to eat it, but I'm getting it, just in case." Jungkook butts in, and Taehyung lets out a small sigh of relief as he glances at the photo once more, before Jungkook offers him a games controller with a smile, and the two begin to game the night away.