Chapter Ten

The month at the moment is October

||two months.||

"Kellin, you have a phone call up at the front!"

I sighed and put the guitar down. I jogged up to the front office and smiled at Ms. Love. I picked up the phone. "This is Kellin."

I heard a sigh on the other line. "It's so great to hear you."

"Mom," I sighed deeply. "I don't want to speak to you. Didn't I make that clear?" I asked. "I know. I just wanted to check in. Your brother is three months along. I wanted to name him Quinn...after you. I want him to have you in his life." She said. I don't know why but that touched my heart somehow.

"Don't name him that. I'm not someone he should look up to. I mean look at me--" I chuckled, tears blurring my vision. "I'm in a mental hospital. I don't want him to have my name. What's he gonna tell his friends? 'Oh, I got my name from my big brother who was in a m-mental hospital for two years.' I don't want him to have to say t-that." I explained, a few stray tears running down my face.

She sniffled, "Okay." She whispered. "I wanted you to have a part in his life."

"And I will. When I get my shit together. I'm a mess. And I bet in April, I'll still be a mess. I'm sorry, but I can't be there for you. I just can't." I said, then quickly hung up.

"Is everything alright, honey?" Ms. Love asked. I nodded, "Yeah." I sniffled. "Family problems."

"Go on, now. I think that boy, Vic, is waiting." I nodded and gave her a small smile.

I went back to the common room. "What happened?"

I shook my head. "Was it a good idea to block my mom out? I mean, she didn't to hurt me. She was helping herself. She was being human. So why am I so mad?"

"I don't know, baby." He whispered. "Vic, I can't just go with that. I need to know why and I can't give myself an answer. I need you to give it to me."

"You want an answer? Here's your answer. It's because you've been so selfless your whole life, that you want to be selfish now. You want your mom and that's completely fine. But you want her at the wrong time. You want her to stay close for you. Not for her. She left for her and her baby. She needed support and she has it now. She just needs you. And I think that's what's killing you. Because you're blocking out one of the people who love you so much." He said.

"How come i didn't know that?" I asked. "Because you're oblivious." He chuckled. I looked down.

"But you're my oblivious idiot, baby."

+

SMUTISH

He pushed me down on the bed, before climbing on top of me, connecting our lips hungrily as our love consumed us.

He kissed my neck, my chest, my stomach. He kissed everywhere. I moaned and moaned and moaned, blinding by everything.

"V-Vic!" I gasped, as he thrusted faster and faster. Moan moan moan. Kiss kiss kiss. The only time our lips parted from each other was from me to gasp or moan or breathe. He was like a fucking sex god and he somehow was really good at this.

I wasn't a virgin but this was only my second time but I did not expect Vic to be this good.

We laid breathless and love struck, cuddling together, the sheets twisted but it was wonderful.

"I love you, Vic..." I whispered, and kiss his chest.

"I love you so much." He whispered, and placed a small kiss on my head. "I've always wanted to do that with you." I said, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

He kissed my nose, "I have too."

--

I tried to make up my absence with smut. I hope it wasn't shit. I'm bad at smut so i tried with my sort of twist without going into detail.

I hope this is okay.