chap. one

Hey guys so I promised I would do this for u guys so as I said in the description this is a spin off of 'memories regained' my other divergent fanfic so if u haven't read that I would and btw it is still on going just so I dont confuse any one

Okay anyway to the story

_______________________________________

Jasqulin's pov

"Connor, Jasqulin come down here with Trenton. " natalia yells to us from downstairs.

Natalia's my foster mom. She's very nice but I know she's nervous. She only shouts when she's nervous.

I run in to my five month old brother's room, grab him from his crib and and scurry down the steps.

"One of your father's coworkers is comming over. You need to go get changed and look nice." Natalia tells us sending us upstairs to change.

I run into trentons room first. I put him on his play mat thing while I go through his clothes. I grab a grey long sleeve button up and some grey slacks. I quickly dress him and brush the small amount of hair he has.

Then I run him back downstairs to Natalia and hurry upstairs to my room.

I open my dresser and pull out a grey abnegation dress and put it on. The dress goes down to the ground and has short sleeves. A get my comb and start on my hair. Once all the tangles are out I braid my hair.

When I'm finish I head to the kitchen to grab the dishes and set the table.

Not long after I do there's a knock at the door. Everyone else is upstairs so I answer the door.

I see a tall man, a beautiful woman and a young boy with short brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"C-come in, please."I say "Andrew and Natalia should be down any minute."

"Thank you. You must be Natalia's fostered girl. I'm Evelyn. "The women says to me after they enter."this is my son, Tobias and my husband Marcus."

"I-I'm Jasqulin" I say as the rest of my family comes downstairs.

"Jasqulin, Connor why don't you two go play with Tobias. " Natalia suggest.

"I cant I hurt my ankle yesterday. " connor says

"Then why don't you two go play?"

"O-okay I-I-I guess. " I say. Tobias just nods

We go out side.