chap.3

After feeding Trenton I eat a small amount of food. When I finish I check the clock above the wooden staircase.

7:48 is what it reads.

"Natalia when do you think I should put Trenton to sleep?" I asked.

" I'll do that. Why don't you and Tobias go chat, Jasqulin? " my foster mother suggests.

I nod and lead tobias upstairs to my bedroom.

"So what do you like to do?" Tobias asks

"I'm not supposed to like to do anything." I respond

He gets up and closes my door."now will you answer?"

"I like to explore and go to secluded sectors and sing." I reply "what about you?"

"I like to run and sometimes collect things I find."he pauses to think"what was your family like?"

"They were nice very abnegation. I had an older brother too. His name was Thomas. He showed me a lot. I love them even though they aren't here."

"Wow. That was... deep."

"You don't need to try and pretend to like me and be my friend knowing me I'll never see you again and I'll be moved to another household. "

"Tobias! Get your coat we're going! " with that Tobias ran out of my room and out of my life.

________________________________
Hey guys

Nope its not over.

So I'm thinking of doing a homestuck fanfic called 'since then' it would be a dirkxreaderxkarkat but I'm not sure and if u do it will be my last priority.

Stay nerdy
Nerdiechick106