Chapter 31 (Iciclestar's decision)

"Which territory should we all go to?" Asked Lilacblossom. "We'll all leave the territories and find somewhere new." Responded Petalstar firmly. "What about kits, elders and queens close to kitting?" Asked Amberwillow, standing up, her hackles raised. Berrystar looked irritated but mewed, "all cats will help apprentices, queens, elders and kits." "Do we all agree to this journey?" Asked Leafstar. Petalstar and Berrystar nodded but only Iciclestar was left. Will I risk the lives of all my cats? Iciclestar asked herself. "Iciclestar?" Berrystar's calm mewed interrupted Iciclestar from her thoughts. "What do you think?" Iciclestar shifted her paws. "I'm not sure." She admitted. Leafstar looked disappointed. "We will have to go without you." She mewed. Berrystar shook her head. "We'll all leave together, or not at all." Berrystar hissed at Leafstar. "Running away from a problem won't solve it. This is our territories and we should be ready to defend it." Mewed Iciclestar. "This is our home. We will fight to save it even with our lives." Iciclestar stood up. "For the Clans!" She yowled. "For the Clans!" The Clans cheered. Berrystar looked amazed. "You're right. This is our home and we won't leave." Berrystar nodded to Petalstar. "What about the cats in the prophecy?" Trembled Amberwillow, Shadestripe pressed close to her side. Leafstar looked outraged. "Doesn't my Clan's opinion count?" She demanded. We can't leave! Iciclestar held her breath. "Leafstar, I think it's just you who is against this. Your Clan spoke clearly that they wanted to stay." Mewed Petalstar, her eyes narrowed as she mewed, "you just don't want to stay." "That's not true!" Protested Leafstar, her green eyes wide. But every cat could tell she was lying. Windpelt, her deputy answered for her. "AutumnClan will be joining you." He mewed. "How dare you!" Snarled Leafstar, she turned on her deputy. Windpelt flinched. "You follow my orders!" Without replying, she turned and headed down the undergrowth.  AutumnClan warriors shot apologetic glances at the other Clans but followed their leader without question. Windpelt still looked upset, but dipped his head to the other leaders and deputies before following his Clanmates. Iciclestar rolled her eyes. "Why does AutumnClan always has a problem with attitude?" She asked. Petalstar shrugged. "I guess they aren't as loyal to the warrior code as much as we are." She replied. Three ghosts appeared. "I'm Red Claw and this is Purple Tail and Violet Talon. We are ancient spirits and we have come to warn you about an enemy that you can't see, smell or touch. It's called a wolf-eagle." Gasps and wails filled the air.